Official Unoffical Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

so remember, only two teams per wrestler. Although you see four teams winning each bracket, that all can change based on the other rules.

Well if a team gets eliminated due to a guy having too many teams, those fringe teams will get the nod

Due to the two team per person rule, the following changes have been made to the Tag Team Tournament.

The Tie between Billy and Chuck and Eddie Guerrero and Art Barr in group 2 is broken. Billy and Chuck have been eliminated.

In Group 11 The Impact Players have been eliminated and will be replaced by The Quebecers.

In Group 6, Kane and Mankind have been replaced by the West Texas Rednecks.

The following teams have been eliminated as well. Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko, Shawn Michaels and Diesel, The New Foundation, Dude Love and Steve Austin.

They will be replaced by The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers, The Headbangers, The Naturals, Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten and the Killer Bees, tentatively until I look things over some more.

Billy and Chuck have been eliminated.

Yay

In Group 11 The Impact Players have been eliminated and will be replaced by The Quebecers.

Meh

In Group 6, Kane and Mankind have been replaced by the West Texas Rednecks.

Yay

The following teams have been eliminated as well. Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko, Shawn Michaels and Diesel, The New Foundation, Dude Love and Steve Austin.

Yay

They will be replaced by The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers, The Headbangers, The Naturals, Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten and the Killer Bees, tentatively until I look things over some more.

Yay.

And I'm done.

Oh shit, it was on. Anyway, I go on Vacation starting next week, so more to come.

No, this is my experiment, to see if people care about it without post count boosting. Plus without the spam rule being enforced, more people might join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back