Official Unoffical Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

I love this mentality. Where's your legitimate arguement? I'm not saying that there isnt one, I'm just saying that you haven't presented one and yet expect one to refute you. The whole 'you're wrong, so prove to me why you're not wrong so I dont have to prove why Im right' approach went out in the ninth grade. Fact of the matter is that its difficult to prove an opinion, and thats alright.
Me said:
The difference between the Rockers and the Mega Powers?

The Mega Powers have two guys who are both better than any member of the Rockers.

Hogan, Savage > Michaels, Jeanetty
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=553937&postcount=166
Me said:
They were still a tag team, still main-evented big PPVs, had a team name, wore matching attires, and are two of the most popular wrestlers of all time.

They deserve in more than half the teams that'll actually be in.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=554825&postcount=223

You're right. I hadn't presented one, I presented two.

Thanks for playing. Next time, try reading a thread first.

Nope. Nice try though, but that argument isnt any more valid than the one for the rockers. They had matching attire too. Sure they werent as over, but if thats the only requirement for this tourney, lets just give it to Hogan and Savage right now. They worked as a team, something MP never did.

Im not sure how saying 'these two guys are better, Im not going to tell you why', and 'Hey look, they had a name and wore matching tights' are any better of an argument than 'these guys were exciting to watch' and 'they were a team for a lot longer'.

A for effort, though.

Nope. Nice try though, but that argument isnt any more valid than the one for the rockers. They had matching attire too. Sure they werent as over, but if thats the only requirement for this tourney, lets just give it to Hogan and Savage right now. They worked as a team, something MP never did.
No one said that the Rockers didn't deserve to be in the tournament.
shrugbetter.gif

However, people WERE saying that the Mega Powers didn't deserve in, and if they did, only as a 14, 15, or 16 seed. And, that's ridiculous.

Please try and follow along with the discussion.

No one said that the Rockers didn't deserve to be in the tournament.
shrugbetter.gif

However, people WERE saying that the Mega Powers didn't deserve in, and if they did, only as a 14, 15, or 16 seed. And, that's ridiculous.

Please try and follow along with the discussion.

Maybe you should keep up. I was among those saying that MP should be in. I dont have a problem with your opinion, only your lack of regard for the opinions of others. Your little logical double standard was silly, thats all.

Maybe you should keep up. I was among those saying that MP should be in. I dont have a problem with your opinion, only your lack of regard for the opinions of others. Your little logical double standard was silly, thats all.
What double standard?

I said it wasn't a valid argument, and you asked for mine. That's your double standard? When I had already given it TWICE?

There was no double standard there, just one you THOUGHT there was because you hadn't read the thread.
I can go with that. Does anyone know approximately when this is starting?
Some time after tonight, if I'm not mistaken.

What double standard?

I said it wasn't a valid argument, and you asked for mine. That's your double standard? When I had already given it TWICE?

There was no double standard there, just one you THOUGHT there was because you hadn't read the thread.

Some time after tonight, if I'm not mistaken.

I read the thread. My point was that neither of your reasons which I read before you resourced them for me were any better, more in depth or grounded in any firmer ground than his, yet you wanted more from him. My point, as Im sure you understood was that if you expect more, give more.

Im going to see Dark Knight now. Have fun.

British Bulldogs ...come on people the BB's should be in...right sly?

oh by the way sam told me u were fuckin with me about the app. thing u ass...lol

seeing the Rockers are already in and i am getting hounded to choose a team i choose.
Sting and Luger
Sting and Luger should be in this Tournament for a variety of reasons. They may not have been one of the best tag teams. But they were good friends in real life and that extended into their on screen partnership. It made it even better when they would feud because of it. Plus this is the only way Sting will get into the tourny

Awfull, awful choice Sparky. I really don't see the big deal. Yeah it was Sting and Luger, WCW's Mega Powers Lite. Woo hoo. They weren't a great tag team. They were two big names they paired up. Maybe Batista and John Cena should be entered in the tournament.

You would have been better off using your pick to lock in the Gymini.

seeing the Rockers are already in and i am getting hounded to choose a team i choose.
Sting and Luger
Sting and Luger should be in this Tournament for a variety of reasons. They may not have been one of the best tag teams. But they were good friends in real life and that extended into their on screen partnership. It made it even better when they would feud because of it. Plus this is the only way Sting will get into the tourny

I wasn't trying to hound you I was just letting you know the team you picked was already taken.

Awfull, awful choice Sparky. I really don't see the big deal. Yeah it was Sting and Luger, WCW's Mega Powers Lite. Woo hoo. They weren't a great tag team. They were two big names they paired up. Maybe Batista and John Cena should be entered in the tournament.

You would have been better off using your pick to lock in the Gymini.
It was a request.

Sparky has selected team 29 with Sting and Luger, giving us only 3 more teams with auto berths to go. Make sure to pM and bug the hell out of the mods that haven't voted yet.

Hmmm, well it looks like I'm going to have to force another team in, I warned you all, I warned you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back