[OFFICIAL] Speculate About the Next Spam Zone Mod While Speaking Like A Pirate Thread

Is Shyla Stylez a gonzo star? If so, then you can buy an hour with her for about $2000. Contract, feature stars usually charge two to three times that amount.

τδιγλε;1544379 said:
Is Shyla Stylez a gonzo star? If so, then you can buy an hour with her for about $2000. Contract, feature stars usually charge two to three times that amount.

8000 dollars. That's her going rate. I inquired about it. But I sent in a pic and they lowered it to 800, because I was 'cute'.

Proof or GTFO. That is to say, proof of the conversation....

I didn't record the phone call, but there's a way to Google her talent agency, and call and ask for a rate on Shyla Stylez. And Phoenix Marie (1,500 just vaginal, 3,000 for anal/bondage), and Bree Olson (4,000 flat rate, anal and all.). But you have to be filmed on camera. Period.

Damn. It would be good to fuck Shyla and all (with a condom, of course), but I could never live with being on camera. Some guy in Japan could be whacking off to your haircut for all you know.

Damn. It would be good to fuck Shyla and all (with a condom, of course), but I could never live with being on camera. Some guy in Japan could be whacking off to your haircut for all you know.

I wouldn't care who wacked it to me on camera, I'd let that ass bounce off my pelvis all she wanted to, and without a condom. I'm adventurous like that.

If you know the right people, you won't have to go on camera. This must be some new thing that I'm not aware of. When I interned/worked for Anabolic, I'd see some women fuck for a meal and a nice house to sleep in for the night.

τδιγλε;1544471 said:
If you know the right people, you won't have to go on camera. This must be some new thing that I'm not aware of. When I interned/worked for Anabolic, I'd see some women fuck for a meal and a nice house to sleep in for the night.

That's what Bangbus is for. :p

I wouldn't care who wacked it to me on camera, I'd let that ass bounce off my pelvis all she wanted to, and without a condom. I'm adventurous like that.

Yep. This comment right here. This is why I love Lariat. And I love lamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back