[Official] santinoistight44 Thread! [KEEP IT ALL IN HERE]

SIT, I wasn't being serious. Have nothing against you at all. I had a feeling Deadman would jump to yoru defense because you're popular even though he's never spoken to you, as he's done every time. I was right.

and i thought it was hilarious when kb said i never really liked you. lol made me laugh, right after my post there.... lol. im signing off for tonight. ill try to get on a lot more often. i posted in the SFAC. sleep well guys (and some girls). dont let big wes bite!

oh, okay. gotcha! i was in your man love emporium. remember that kb? nevermind, i have to go. talk to ya guys tomorrow. later! deadman, im sorry, but my heart lies with the SFAC. only place for me!

I think he is very nice young fellow I already saw a few of his post thank you very much KB.

i had to run the mile today. twas sad. and my SS teacher was pissing me off. why does she hate me? lol. and i smell of clam chowder!

why thank you kind sir! lol. i was very surprised to see this thing come up. i would make it my homepage, *Whispers* but my parents dont know im on here! hehe

SIT44 is the only guy I can forgive for breaking my green chain in my rep:)

By far the nicest guy ever on WrestleZone!

Everyone rep him a million times!

I am not sure. Possibly 30, maybe 50. Ask an Admin, they may know, there is a thread in the site info section that IC just made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back