[Official] Jerichoholic HQ

Richard

Mid-Card Championship Winner
bilde.jpg

Children, men and women and Jerichoholics of WrestleZone Forums the 3rd Annual WrestleZone Tournament is upon us and we must make the decision of who to support. There is one clear answer here and that is Chris Jericho. The man has an incredible resume, lets have a look at it...

World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment:
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WWF European Championship (1 time)
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (8 times)
WWF Undisputed Championship (1 time)
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Chris Benoit (1), The Rock (1), and Christian (1)
World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year (2008)
Ninth Triple Crown Champion
Third Grand Slam Champion

World Championship Wrestling:
WCW Cruiserweight Championship (4 times)
WCW World Television Championship (1 time)

Extreme Championship Wrestling:
ECW World Television Championship (1 time)

As you can see, he's a very accomplished wrestler who has done a lot in his career, e.g Defeating The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night, main eventing WrestleMania 18, stealing the show at WrestleMania 19. There's no reason why Chris Jericho shouldn't win it. Think about it.

Vote Chris Jericho in the WrestleZone Tournament.

I will be voting for Jericho in the tournament. I like Jericho he has accomplished alot and has desereved on what he has gotten. Beating the Rock and Stone Cold in the same night just shows how good he is. He has put on some decent matches and feuds ( HBK,HHH etc etc) and good put on some awesome ones in the future ( Jeff Hardy, Taker etc etc).

He's very sloppy, and everyone prefers the Jericho from WCW if they're being honest.

Vote Beefcake.

I've been honest all along, saying that I love Chris Jericho as "The Lionheart".

He was #4 on my list, and will definitely get a push from me. Most people voting will use his current stuff to determine his matches, but they really need to look back at his WCW, and even ECW, stuff before they judge. He is a very good technical wrestler, and if he uses the original Walls of Jericho, it could be a long night for anyone he faces.

He would've excelled in any bracket, but TNA works well for him. He can use the ring to expand his offense, and will have more room with which to work his technician skills in.

Two Words! Go Jericho!

Chris jericho will win this tournament. There's only two people I'd throw my support behind in the tourney and the other is The Brooklyn Brawler. So Go Go Jericho.

He has to be one of the most overrated performers of all time. He is a lesser version of HBK. A career upper mid carder, who has done nothing in his career to win a tournament like this.

Vote Hogan,

Hogan was a *censored* wrestler if he debuted now a days he would be a jobber in WWE or a mid carder in TNA/ROH or a main eventer in Fricken CZW

Yeah Hogan changed wrestling but Jericho would of done it 1 better if he was around... Hogan slammed Andre... Wow anyone could've done it to an extent Hogan is 1 of my best wrestlers but he Can't wrestle

Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J Y2J
a former world champ for a reason mother*censored*

im supporting chris jericho in this toudment he is my favorite wrestler of all time and he has acomplished so much and his current persona is awsome im voteing for him i hope he wins i remeber witniss his first match against lance storm

Y2J should win... In his record.....

13 titles
Beat Stone cold AND the rock in one night
Most IC reigns!!!
Best heel! (randy is second)
First Undisputed Champ
Main Evented wrestlemania's

BUT of all those accolades THE most important is.....

HE KISSED TRISH STRATUS

BUT of all those accolades THE most important is.....

HE KISSED TRISH STRATUS

Who hasnt?

I'll be voting Jericho for most of this competition, provided he doesnt come up against The Rock, Ultimate Warrior or someone of that nature. I'll still back him more than I'll be voting HBK though.

Easy victory for Chris Jericho in round 1.

Jericho - 38

Eaton - 1.

Haha. Who voted for Eaton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back