[OFFICIAL] Jack Swagger Fan Club/Apprectiation Thread

gd

Plump, Juicy User
This is a place to profess your love for the best wrestler in the WWE today, Jack Swagger. Now that he is on Raw the possibilities are endless. He could be world champion within mere months. I know you may feel pretty stupid for waiting so long to join this illustrious club, but better late than never.

Members

NorCal (King)
General Disarray (President)
Lariat (VP)
Marquis
RVDGurlie (Public Relations)
Ty Burna
Spunky FTW
Uncle Sam
Ellisman
Coco the Monkey
Mantaur Rodeo Clown
Scotty
funnykay(guy that gets coffee)

Reactions: E7
So this needs to become a lot more serious. We need an official members list. I demand to be president, since I was absolutely the first person on this site to say he was awesome. Undisputable.

So this needs to become a lot more serious. We need an official members list. I demand to be president, since I was absolutely the first person on this site to say he was awesome. Undisputable.

I don't know about that. I remember being a fan since the day he debuted, and talking to you about it in the Snorks thread, but I'm a fair man. I'll just take some position.

I made the thread so I demand a leadership postition. Way to revive this Norcal, we should have more members than the miz club

you are all shit. Im the only person pushing this.

Excellent match with Dreamer on teusday.

I am putting IC25 in. He is in, but he cant be bothered to step outside the WZ Tourney.

Sorry Norcal, forgot about this. Swagger looked great yet again, here's hoping he brings home the title at Teh Bash!!!1!!1!1

Norcal, as an EC Dub LD regular, well as as much as I can, you know that you and I were discussing Swaggah quite a bit. I never even saw this thread til today so you know I'm in this.

HA!!!

I am proud of you all, to find all this activity. Well done. Take heart guys. When He is a regular ME guy we will all be able to claim that we were the first to strike gold here

I'm in, But we dont get ECW til late night on a thursday, So i'll be putting up my thought on friday.

Anyone see his match on Supertars Thursday? Just watched on youtube. No way Swagger and the HD should be losing to those caribbean fools.

WTF guys? I know this is a time of mourning after Swagger's loss yesterday, but this place needs to get more active. At least he got 2 pins, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back