• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(Official) Hair Band Thread.

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
In the early 80s rock music was all about fun, girls, Partying, spandex, and hairspray. The music was not about how much "life sucks" and how" no one understands my problems". It was about living fast and having fun while it lasted. I made this thread so we can revisit or introduce new people to the times when rock was fun.

Bon Jovi When I was a kid my older sister was in love with this group. They were pretty much a staple of my childhood. When I hear lots of their songs I get taken back to my childhood days. That's why I like this band, the nostalgic feeling I get when I hear their music.

[YOUTUBE]KrZHPOeOxQQ[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]TFro05ieV5c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lDK9QqIzhwk[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]QvT0tg252v0[/YOUTUBE]

Poison Many of you might know Brett Michales as that on guy on Celebrity Apprentice, or that skank bus show, but befor that he was rocking out like a mother f**ker with C.C. Deville. In the 80s when Mtv played music videos, Poison was one of the groups played in heavy rotation.

[YOUTUBE]_JRs28-O4CY[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]4rKHeN69r_M[/YOUTUBE]

Motley Crue They are by far the only men who wore make up that I think could really kick some ass. I remember as a kid Vince Neil wanted to kick Axel Roses ass, I bet he could have. Tommy Lee is just the shit. He played his drums while spinning above the crowd and boned Pamela Anderson, simply amazing. Nikki Sixx once overdosed on heroin and was brought back to life, because he is a rock god. How else do you explain it?

[YOUTUBE]OglaGA-UiLc[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]-4ehGN-nTkw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]hBiETZFOrFc[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]bHP6U5vQ3mU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]aqO8LpE0GU4[/YOUTUBE]

So what Hair Bands do you guys like, if any?

It's Bon Jovi for me. The thing is I didn't start listening to them until 2005. I happened to be watching Mtv Video Wake Up or VH1 music block. Then I saw the music video for "Have a Nice Day." I really liked the song and I asked around about to see what people thought of them and heard good things. Finally someone told me to just by the album or a Bon Jovi album from anytime and see for myself. I did and I became addicted. Their still my all time favorit band or at least one of them (Top two).

My favorite hair band is Limozeen.

OK, not really. Limozeen is a fake, joke band from the popular web cartoon Homestar Runner. These two songs were recorded and released on the CD Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits, which also features songs by fake band Taranchula and various songs from the H*R universe.

Despite being "fake", they've grown in popularity so much so that "Because It's Midnight" was actually featured on Guitar Hero rocks the 80's. The whole two songs they've made fit the hair metal label, and they're still pretty good songs, so I thought I might as well post them here. :p

Behind Thrash Metal this is my 2nd favourite genre (weird right, guess I have very open tastes). Anyway here is my favourite.

GNR: As you might of guessed by my name these guys are my undisputed favourite band of all time and AFD is my favourite album of all time, there is not a bad song on there same goes for Lies. UUI 1 and 2 arent as good but they still have some great songs on there but too many Axl songs (ballads) for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back