[Official] All Things KamikazeKing20 Thread

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
Wintersession classes are starting here and only working two hours a day leaves me posting on here a lot....So this pretty much is a testament to my boredom...Ask any questions u want and I'll try to answer all of them.

Tut stealing my idea :p. Okay, so I know NorCal started his thread first. But I renamed it to what it is now. So technically the [Official] All Things ___ Thread is a Becca thing.

Oh... no offence, but how many of these things do we need? NorCal, Luther, Becca, Slyfox, Sam (sort of). Bar Room's getting clogged.

Nothing against you, you're awesome. Just these threads in general are over-kill.

Fads happen alot here it seems. One thing will work and we will get 30 imitators. It's not your fault like I said it happens alot. I might as well ask you who your favorite diva is?

Oh... no offence, but how many of these things do we need? NorCal, Luther, Becca, Slyfox, Sam (sort of). Bar Room's getting clogged.

Nothing against you, you're awesome. Just these threads in general are over-kill.

Mine was the best but I have a short attention span.

Everyone has one of these threads! It's ok, though.... a year ago everyone had an "Ask ___ Thread". Hell, I think Jake's is still here. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, nice to meet you. Here goes, I'm feeding into this:

1. Is RVD the greatest wrestler ever?

2. Raven or Sandman?

3. Thoughts on ROH?

Everyone has one of these threads! It's ok, though.... a year ago everyone had an "Ask ___ Thread". Hell, I think Jake's is still here. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, nice to meet you. Here goes, I'm feeding into this:

1. Is RVD the greatest wrestler ever?

2. Raven or Sandman?

3. Thoughts on ROH?

1. He's one of my Top 5 wrestlers...Always like watching his matches especially against Jeff Hardy.

2. Raven

3. Very good wrestling organization...Don't know much about it though.

1. He's one of my Top 5 wrestlers...Always like watching his matches especially against Jeff Hardy.

2. Raven

3. Very good wrestling organization...Don't know much about it though.

Hmmmm. I can work with this. Watch some RVD vs. Jerry Lynn matches. You'll forget Jeff Hardy's name.

And may I also suggest some ROH education. I'm always trying to recruit more fans!!

Hmmmm. I can work with this. Watch some RVD vs. Jerry Lynn matches. You'll forget Jeff Hardy's name.

And may I also suggest some ROH education. I'm always trying to recruit more fans!!

you and the poster in the ROH thread isn't enough?

is it in this gymnasium?

Gymnasium.jpg

I don't know a damn thing about Elizabeth PA except for I never heard of it. I had to check a map to find it. It's a small town, so chances are that IS the place. You better hurry up and get your tickets or you'll be sitting on those neat-o blue bleachers.

I know. I was pissed because I thought it was another ROH venue I could add to my list. But the Burgh is a little far for me. It's so sad.

that is also to far for me. I'm not going a half hour out of my way to view a ROH show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back