Offical Raw 'Match Of The Night' Thread **1/7/08**

• Thread starter Conor *Charmismo*
  • Start date

What Was Raw's Best Match For The 7th January Show?

• Mr. Kennedy & Shawn Michaels def. Charlie Haas & Trevor Murdoch (Strange BedFellows Match)

• Hardcore Holly def. Carlito (Tradeing Places Match)

• Ashley won a Divas pillow fight

• Triple H def. William Regal (First Blood)

• Chris Jericho def. JBL & Snitsky (Handicap Match)

• Mick Foley & Hornswoggle def. The Highlanders (Royal Rumble QF'ing Match)

• Jeff Hardy def. Umaga (Steel Cage)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Conor *Charmismo*

---------------------------------
Mr. Kennedy & Shawn Michaels def. Charlie Haas & Trevor Murdoch
Hardcore Holly def. Carlito
Ashley won a Divas pillow fight
Triple H def. William Regal
Chris Jericho def. JBL & Snitsky
Mick Foley & Hornswoggle def. The Highlanders
Jeff Hardy def. Umaga
--------------------------------

Of course this first poll will have a easy winner.

Without a doubt the Jeff Hardy match. It actually saved Raw from being totally awful, and those of us that stuck through Raw to see it deserved this excellent match.

The high spot at the end was breathtaking

And something amazing happened

JR corrected Jerry The King on the move "Whisper In The Wind". Ha thats so awesome that JR got it right for once. Also JR was really 'on' for the main event, i think he sensed it could be really good.

And for those of you who MAY think it was burying Umaga. It really wasn't. It still made him look good. Really good.

----

(Oh btw, if the faithfull mods decide this really belongs in after-raw-chat, please let it stay, it's a poll for people to see other peoples opinions, also i want to do one every week so i can EVENTUALLY do Raw Match Of The Year)

:)

Well id like to have seen Kennedy V Michaels in some sort of singles match, as even though it made the rivalry even stronger it wasn't a devastating attack or anything. The Triple H/ Regal match was average, maybe could have had some more weapons, or maybe an assist by Flair, wasn't anything special, yet wasnt terrible either. Jericho in the handicap match, well the match itself was... well there wasnt really one, but the attack after was quite good, also a good lead up to the Royal Rumble. Besides maybe the Foley return, and obviously the diva pillow fight (not because of the wrestling) there wasn't any amazing things, except for Hardy/ Umaga. I really liked this match i knew that there would definetly be some big spot at the end- because king said something like "this is going to be a great match." Personally i thought it would be a Swanton Bomb, yet the whisper in the wind was unbelievable, and also a great match all round.

Without a doubt Hardy V Umaga

I wish i made the voting public so i could see who voted for the pillow fight. Pervert :p.

Seriously though, that match was so awesomely bad. The chicks were loverly and all but oh man... that was so out of place on a prime time WRESTLING show.

lol ye i know well i voted for the hardy/ umaga match, obviously mickie can wrestle, and melina aint bad but the others were terrible. Obviously fans never boo in a match like that but they really cannot wrestle, they should concentrate on real woman wrestlers- obviously still keep them half attractive though lol :p

i would have to say that jeff hardy defeating Umaga in a steel cage match was definitely the "match of the night" although i do not think that jeff hardy would be a good WWE champion, he pulled off an amazing win and the match was very entertaining, this particular match saved RAW from being as boring as it has been in the past month or more, i miss the exciting days of WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back