Odd Couple Buddies

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
- There were various wrestling personalities in attendance at last night's debut Affliction MMA event in Anaheim, California at The Honda Center.

Those who were either shown on the Pay Per View or announced before the crowd included Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Gregory Helms and Bill Goldberg. Undertaker had a front row seat by the entrance area sitting next to Helms, while Steve Austin sat behind Donald Trump, former UFC fighter Tito Ortiz and his girlfriend Jenna Jameson. TNA star Matt Morgan was believed to be in the crowd as well along with other members of NBC's "American Gladiators" program.

Taker & Helms.

This gives me a great idea for a storyline.

On SD!, strange things start happening. Lights go out, sparks, stuff bursts into flame, and then we learn that The Undertaker is returning to SD!. But, when "Undertaker" returns, we see that it's really Gregory Helms dressed as The Undertaker. Helms adopts Taker's mannerisms, moveset, etc., and starts fueding with La Familia as revenge for vanquishing his friend Undertaker. It would be SUPER over with the fans.

Lol Austin sat behind Trump. I would pay to see another Stunner on Trump.

Watch Helms get the biggest push of his career now, much like McCool.

Can someone post a video of this, I want to see what Undertaker looks like out of character, I'll laugh my ass off if he is in character though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back