Obamartins

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Next time you want your name changed (to something as stupid as NWOwolkpackTV), I wouldn't go about it by red repping the admin that can do it for you.

Merry Christmas to you too. In jail.

NWOwolkpackTV

That name seemed awfully familiar, and then it clicked. It's nearly identical to the name of that YouTube channel with all the funny Scott Steiner compilations.

So at least some good came from this as I'm now watching funny Scott Steiner compilations. Thanks Obamartins.

That YT Channel is stellar.

Yeah, I kinda gave it the short shrift by just pointing out the Steiner videos, but those are what I remembered. Dude has a great collection of nWo-related clips and shoots. Obamartins recently discovered it and was inspired to go off on KB Big Poppa Pump-style.

No one provided me any of Crocker's previous names when I asked. Obamartins crime still hasn't been made clear, but neither the word "alt" nor the word "Crocker" were used in the OP. If this is some legendary troll, as "Crocker" his myth is overblown. He actually seems to be a more effective troll from inside The Prison thanks to everyone playing along with him. I don't know how persistent his nonsense was when he was put in here, but he hardly seems to be the level of nuisance he's made out to be. He's certainly no Y2eh or JStrike, not that that's a bad thing.

Basically Obamartins asked for a name change a few months back and said something about having another account and wanting me to delete one so he could have the Wolfpack name. I told him to stick with one account and didn't do anything else.

Then yesterday I got a red rep with a long comment about how he gave me three options and asked two years ago. Since I keep a long log and read through that thread for years at a time to make sure I got everything.

So the crime: general peskiness and not understanding the word "request".

No one provided me any of Crocker's previous names when I asked. Obamartins crime still hasn't been made clear, but neither the word "alt" nor the word "Crocker" were used in the OP. If this is some legendary troll, as "Crocker" his myth is overblown. He actually seems to be a more effective troll from inside The Prison thanks to everyone playing along with him. I don't know how persistent his nonsense was when he was put in here, but he hardly seems to be the level of nuisance he's made out to be. He's certainly no Y2eh or JStrike, not that that's a bad thing.

I've pointed this out, as well, and it went politely ignored. I think people are happier to believe that Crocker is a genuine fool as opposed to a troll.

So the crime: general peskiness and not understanding the word "request".

I rarely doubt your judgement unless it involves a tug-of-war segment.

I've pointed this out, as well, and it went politely ignored. I think people are happier to believe that Crocker is a genuine fool as opposed to a troll.

Sometimes I feel like this section is too meta for me. I mean the rare authentic shoulder-biters are fun to tease for a while, but even then I catch myself thinking that everyone involved in this is too old for this. It's like a normal wrestling website crashed on a deserted island and this is resultant society. Lord of the Superflies, if you will.

ObaMartins is Obafemi Martins.

Oooooooba

Ooooooobafe

Oooooooooooba
oooooooooooooba fe
oooooooooooooooba
ooooooooooooooooba fe

Obafemi Martins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics