• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT TakeOver San Antonio: Eric Young VS Tye Dillinger

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
This match was made official on recent NxT programming after SAnitY attacked Tye Dillinger.

Tye Dillinger has been on a losing streak and it's being acknowledged on screen by Tye himself. He lost to Bobby Roode at NxT TakeOver Toronto, and then lost the No.1 Contender match for NxT Championship.

So, at NxT TakeOver San Antonio, he faces the leader of SAnitY, Eric Young in a grudge match.

I'm unsure about who should win this match. I guess that this is Eric Young's debut at a TakeOver event. On the other hand, Tye Dillinger has lost his aforementioned big matches.

I think that Eric Young takes this match via some help from SAnitY.

A hope- Tye Dillinger debuts on main roster at Royal Rumble as the participant No. 10. :p

This is the match I have the least interest in as Dillinger is someone who continually loses in these sort of big match settings. I see Young winning here either with or without the help of SAnitY. If they're going to bring Dillinger to the main roster, I think he's ultimately going to be the next Zack Ryder, AKA the company's favorite jobber who gets a moment in the sun every few years.

This is the match I have the least interest in as Dillinger is someone who continually loses in these sort of big match settings. I see Young winning here either with or without the help of SAnitY. If they're going to bring Dillinger to the main roster, I think he's ultimately going to be the next Zack Ryder, AKA the company's favorite jobber who gets a moment in the sun every few years.
I seriously hope that Tye Dillinger doesn't become the next Zack Ryder as you predicted.

I think that he is talented enough in the ring to become a solid midcard wrestler for sure. The chant "10" has and could continue doing wonders for him. I can see him like Dean Ambrose of NxT. That is losing big matches while still remaining surprisingly over. He isn't a potential main eventer for sure but I don't think that he's deserving to be a jobber of all things. Midcard and upper midcard at best is where he lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back