NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Championship - Samoa Joe (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The main event for the second TakeOver event held in Brooklyn during SummerSlam weekend was announced on NXT tonight.

This should be a very physical, hard hitting match that's pretty significant in that either Nakamura becomes NXT Champion or Samoa Joe gives Nakamura his first defeat in NXT.

I can see the match going either way, though I'm leaning more towards Nakamura picking up the win, successfully defending the title against Joe at the next TakeOver event and for Joe to make his main roster debut not long afterward.

I really think they give this to joe. i feel like having nakamura go over would derail everything joe did to get to the nxt title. He has had only 1 successful title defense, beating nakamura and giving him his first loss would be huge for the career of joe and would put even more heat on him. Then i can see nakamura getting the title not much later and joe being called up because smackdown needs star power. Should be an excellent match though.

This match could be interesting just considering how these two mesh up with each other.

I agree that Joe has only defended his title once but I don't think that Nakamura's first defeat should be at the hands of Joe. The former needs to be undefeated.

Nakamura can win this match and then defend the title against Joe in a title rematch at next TakeOver event. Then Joe can proceed to main roster.

Joe's reign needs to continue and Nakamura's been around long enough to suffer his first loss.

Should be excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back