NXT - March 7, 2012 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: March 7, 2012
Commentators: Josh Matthews, William Regal

This is the real anniversary show as the season debuted on March 8, but as you know something like counting eludes WWE. Anyway, Regal is now in charge as the boss and Striker will continue on as host. The only confirmed match is Titus vs. Watson, which is a match we’ve seen and means that another character’s story is going around in circles. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Why Am I Not Surprised?

Indeed. They still use that song. With next week's show, this season will be longer than 1-4 combined. I'd love for Barrett to pop up on there just to break the monotony.

I'd love for at least some of WWE's shows to reflect some of what NXT gives us. I wish that heel tag teams could be treated on SD or RAW like how Hawkins & Reks are on NXT.

I've long since decided to stick to watching FCW if I want to see guys who WWE don't think are ready for the real shows. Reading KB's reviews have done nothing to make me reconsider that.

The only thing that would make me watch NXT again is putting non shitheads on the show. NXT3 had to be what it was, but at least it didn't drag on like this season has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back