NXT LD 1/25 is ridden of rats and ready to roll!

I am excited for this main event, I think Brodus will win, and trade his Pro for R-Truth!

They fit together: Brodus & Truth.

Maryse signs an autograph for Josh Mathews, draws a heart, and kisses the paper. I could catch Ted glancing really quickly. One step closer to a break-up angle?

I am excited for this main event, I think Brodus will win, and trade his Pro for R-Truth!

They fit together: Brodus & Truth.
You know what, that might actually work. Although I think Brodus is better as a heel (and teaming with a face wouldn't work.

I think Brodus would be great for ADR actually. ADR is a rich man, Brodus has experience as a Bodyguard.
Bryan is really on the rise now, he has his own locker room.
And 3 girls who all want him.

Ziggler really needs to talk more. He's pretty good without Vickie. I remember when he eliminated Bryan from that Battle Royale a few weeks ago and started talking how good that felt while Bryan was walking from the ring.

Yes, I was thinking that as well.

Is that the reason ADR is still around even though his rookie is gone?
Pro's always stay the entire season.

I'm enjoying this whole Ziggles telling the people not to Cheer, and Truth telling them to. And this match is going pretty long. That's not a bad thing.

I'm enjoying this whole Ziggles telling the people not to Cheer, and Truth telling them to. And this match is going pretty long. That's not a bad thing.

This is a really good match, and quite entertaining with Ziggler telling the people not to cheer, and Truth telling them to cheer! you got that right! Awesome matchup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back