NXT - July 31, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: July 31, 2013
Commentators: Tony Dawson, William Regal

This is an odd show for NXT as there isn’t anything planned coming into this episode. Last week saw Paige become the first Women’s Champion in a good match and Sheamus defeating Luke Harper in a stand alone match. That doesn’t leave much to build on this week but I’m sure NXT will pull something off. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Day Bray Wyatt Changed The World

How do you not get that there's no point booking Bo as a heel? In Orlando nothing will get him more heat than doing the OTT Babyface shtick, and outside of Orlando he's over as a Babyface.

Dreadlocked guy was CJ Parker. Like Breeze he was a jobber in the early days of NXT.

9/10 episode, reminded me why i love NXT so much. Needs more Ascension though.

How do you not get that there's no point booking Bo as a heel? In Orlando nothing will get him more heat than doing the OTT Babyface shtick, and outside of Orlando he's over as a Babyface.

Good for him for being over at shows that mean next to nothing in the grand scheme of thigns.

...at every show he's at he's the most over guy there. Whether that's as a troll heel or Uberface. He's also a solid worker.

Really? It seemed that the massive WYATT chants were a bit louder than the booing.

The guy may be over at minor league house shows, but he's getting booed out of the building at levels that rival X-Pac heat. Get the guy off TV for a good wihle before he starts dragging down the rest of the show.

He's not a solid worker. That match with Big E was one of the most garbage things I've ever seen and most of it was his doing. Why the fuck does a little twerp like that have a belly to belly as his finisher when he can't even do it properly?

Really? It seemed that the massive WYATT chants were a bit louder than the booing.

The guy may be over at minor league house shows, but he's getting booed out of the building at levels that rival X-Pac heat. Get the guy off TV for a good wihle before he starts dragging down the rest of the show.

...him getting booed out of the building is a good thing. He's a fucking heel at the tapings/in Orlando. Do you think he, Dusty, Kiern, Regal and everyone in the back are deaf? Why do you think he cut an obnoxious promo after winning the title, said he'd give his tag title match 80% effort, use the term Bolievers in front of that audience and had the motivation that he did for winning the title (all those things you're doing IT SHOULD BE ME DOING THEM! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT BO)? He is a heel. Nothing would get him more heat there than playing up his old goofy babyface shtick, which also allows him to remain a face when not performing in front of the college boys.

...him getting booed out of the building is a good thing. He's a fucking heel at the tapings/in Orlando. Do you think he, Dusty, Kiern, Regal and everyone in the back are deaf? Why do you think he cut an obnoxious promo after winning the title, said he'd give his tag title match 80% effort, use the term Bolievers in front of that audience and had the motivation that he did for winning the title (all those things you're doing IT SHOULD BE ME DOING THEM! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT BO)? He is a heel. Nothing would get him more heat there than playing up his old goofy babyface shtick, which also allows him to remain a face when not performing in front of the college boys.

Teams with faces
Acts like a face
Talks like a face
Announcers treat him like a face
Wrestles against heels

Somehow he's a heel.

I'm thinking no on this one.

Teams with faces
Acts like a face
Talks like a face
Announcers treat him like a face
Wrestles against heels

Somehow he's a heel.

I'm thinking no on this one.

Video packages revise what happens to treat him like a face(When he won the World title they acted like he was the face)
Lighting for him makes the crowds reaction unseeable.

CJ parker rocks.

Good show. Next week is gonna be fuckin titties though. Neville Vs Ambrose is gonna be badass.

ish the space for the crowd was just a teensy it larger. The crowd pops are so close to being impressive for some people.

How has nobody mentioned the absolute legend that is Enzo Amore?

BADA BOOM! Realest guy in the room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back