NXT - July 24, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: July 24, 2013
Commentators: Brad Maddox, Tom Phillips

The main event this week is Paige vs. Emma for the inaugural Women’s Title. Other than that we have new tag team champions in the form of Neville and Graves. They took the titles from the Wyatt Family tonight, meaning we need to find out what’s next for Bray and company. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Backwards Edition

Enjoyed the new Ascension. Rick Victor is awkward in the character, but damn is he solid in the ring. Lets hope he grows into the role after a bit.

We shared thoughts on Breeze in the moon base. I feel like the sky is the limit.

If/when the Ascension get called up to the main roster they should have them raise up out of the stage during their entrance kinda like Gangrel & the Brood used to all those many years ago.

I like Rick Victor, but Conor O'Brian's promo skills and that laugh still comes off as really cheesy and forced.

Breeze is awesome, though.

Is Rick Victor's name any less fitting than Kenneth Cameron, Tito Colon or Raquel Diaz for Ascension? I still figure they're members of a cult, their early promos contained quite a bit of religious imagery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back