• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nu Sexier Q+A thread

If you were the head of creative, which six people would you assemble on your team? You can start from a blank slate.

Could you explain you current name? Is it a reference to something else, or...?

If you were the head of creative, which six people would you assemble on your team? You can start from a blank slate.

Good question. I'll go with:

Doc
J-Glass
Ty
You
Yaz
Barbosa

Ask me tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a different list. If I were cheating the list would look more like this, with a little explanation

Doc
JGlass
Ty
You/Yaz/Harthan/Dave/Funkay/Numbers/Lee/Killjoy
Barbosa/Coco/Gelgarin

There are people I've forgotten that I'd have shortlisted, but I think that's enough.

The top three consist of two of the most solid and creative RPers in the fed, one of whom is my favourite person here and probably the best RPer and head the fed ever had. The "interchangable" people are guys I don't have on the same level as those three, but people like you and Yaz are the kind of workers that make the fed run smoothly and would be an invaluable part of any creative team. Barbosa/Coco/Gelgarin fill a different niche in that they're pretty ducking creative, damn good writers, but at the same time might be less 'reliable' (there's a reason two of them aren't in WZCW right now and the other recently stepped down from creative) or harder to get on with than others listed. For the record, I'd consider myself both unreliable and not the easiest to work with, and thus a terrible candidate for fed-head.

I'd rather have three Kermits than two Cocos, let me put it that way.

Could you explain you current name? Is it a reference to something else, or...?

My original name is Remix. Nu Sexier Noun is an anagram (i.e. remixing) of Nexus Reunion. It was either that or Urine on E-Snux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back