Now I want to do a book this.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I have a premise I just need a roster.

The premise is ECW. Paul Heyman is in charge. There will be Old and new School ECW guys but all matches will be contested under Old School ECW Rules.

Going to be in
RVD
Dreamer
Sabu
Taz
Beulah
Bill Alfonso
Rhino
Tajiri
Jarry Lynn
DUdleys
Raven
Tony Mamaluke
Little Guido
The Sinister Minister
Stevie Richards
Natalya
Tyson Kidd
Miss Congeniality (Lita)
CM Punk
Lance Storm
Justin Credible

that's all I got. IF you have any Ideas please keep i mind I'm trying to keep out all the people that are dead hence the reason no Guerrero or Benoit

Nice. im going to start a book this soon too, i was going to do it a while back but some stuff came up.

Anyways ive noticed you dont have many women, i think you could add in lita because she was in ECW in the past if im not mistaken. she would be a nice addition to your roster who fits right in.

True, The Women are going to be Valets for the most part.

I also need a name for my book this

RVD
Dreamer
Sabu
Taz
Beulah
Bill Alfonso
Rhino
Tajiri
Jarry Lynn
DUdleys
Raven
Tony Mamaluke
Little Guido
The Sinister Minister
Stevie Richards
Natalya
Tyson Kidd
Miss Congeniality (Lita)
CM Punk
Lance Storm
Justin Credible

Amish Roadkill
Mikey Whipwreck
C.W. Anderson
Steve Corino
Mike Awesome
Louie Spicolli
The Gangstas
The Eliminators (Kronus and Saturn)
Shane Douglas
Francine
Kimona Wanalaya
Tammy Lynn Sytch
Dawn Marie
Big Stevie Cool
Blue Meanie
Nova
Mick Foley (?)

If you end up including dead people:
Public Enemy
The Pitbulls

Bobby Lashley, Jack Swagger, Vince McMahon, The Big Show and Christian aren't. Probably. I didn't check.

Christian is the only one of those that would be able to fit in under the old ECW. The other guys have neither the look, nor the attitude to work there.

Amish Roadkill
Probaly going to team him back up with Doring & Ms Congenialty
Mikey Whipwreck
PRobably
C.W. Anderson
I loved his 'I quit match with Dreamer
Steve Corino
Maybe
Mike Awesome
Maybe
Louie Spicolli
Maybe
The Gangstas
Probaly
The Eliminators (Kronus and Saturn)
More than likely
Shane Douglas
Yes
going to be with The Franchise
Kimona Wanalaya
Maybe
Tammy Lynn Sytch
Maybe
Dawn Marie
Going to be put back with the Impact Players
Big Stevie Cool
Blue Meanie
Nova
bWo 4 life
Mick Foley
Probably going to use his Cactus jack Persona and Team him up with Mikey at some point

If you end up including dead people:
Public Enemy
The Pitbulls
2 of the best Teams but using Dead people make's me uncomfortable so it more than likely isn't happening.

I still need a name

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How much is The Sun paying Heyman? That doesn't seem like "buying the ECW copyright" money.

2 of the best Teams but using Dead people make's me uncomfortable so it more than likely isn't happening.

I still need a name

If you use Roadkill, he's nothing but a jobber without Doring and Miss Congeniality. It'd be odd seeing ECW without Mikey Whipwreck. I even have him in my Book This, and there's only extreme rules for the women.

As far as Awesome, I could see you not using him, because he's a fucking sell-out. But, you could at least give us the proper Corino over Awesome that we should've gotten in the WZ Tourney.

Louie Spicolli may not be the most charismatic guy, and didn't have any legendary feuds, but he'd be easy to throw in filler matches. And, the Spicolli Driver is awesome.

As far as dead guys, it's all up to preference. The Pitbulls were great, and Public Enemy would be so easy to book.

For a name...:scratchchin:...How about ECW: One Last Stand

It's a play on One Night Stand, and marks their return.

OK the roster is done. My first show will be up relatively soon. I'm using the WZCW format for match writing instead off full matches.

Still need a name and i can start a thread in the book this section

As far as Awesome, I could see you not using him, because he's a fucking sell-out. But, you could at least give us the proper Corino over Awesome that we should've gotten in the WZ Tourney.
Hell be in as a jobber to the stars mostly
Louie Spicolli may not be the most charismatic guy, and didn't have any legendary feuds, but he'd be easy to throw in filler matches. And, the Spicolli Driver is awesome.
He'll be in as well
For a name...:scratchchin:...How about ECW: One Last Stand

It's a play on One Night Stand, and marks their return.
Love it

Thread will be up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back