November 2007: Possibly a Great Month

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Really with the recent string of injuries that has taken place in the WWE from Taker. HBK and Edge they well are at home resting getting ready for a return. Though Edge will still need surgery he will back by November just like Taker and HBK. These three guys all are due back by November around the time for Survivor Series and that can only make me think what kind of month that will be? Least its looks like going to end the year and begin the road to WM 24 should have some star power but really November looks to be the month that will shape WWE into WM24.

So thoghts on what could happen come November?

Definitely will be a great month, the returns could lead to a vast number of new feuds, or change the path of some wrestlers (HBK as a hell please!!!!)
This would be a early road to WM24, i just hope that nobody else will get injured.

November will be a great month for WWE and a relief it will also give a fresh breath of air the SD! as both Taker and Edge return..should alot of great fueds I wonder if they will go along with an Undertaker/Edge fued and whats in store for HBK as DX is pretty much finished and Triple H is returning soon.. I hope they all get a good recovery and come back better than ever for the road to Wrestlemania 24...and hopefully we will see no more injuries as it has been a terrible year for WWE injury wise

wwe have had many problems this year due to injuries, November will be an important month for wwe to once again to establish itself as the number one business. the returns with hbk, taker, edge and others will return the business back to its best. Armagddon(which is now in november) will be the beginning of the month followed by surviour series. I imagine that some titles will change and new storylines/fueds will occur

If creative doesn't screw it up, yes November can be a great month. It isn't like any of this returning talent is lackluster, and it's all main event talent too.
Survivor Series can be a great show if their ring rust is cleared out by then and if they're boked right. HBK will be going to Raw probably, and the returns of Edge and Taker should drastically improve SD!'s main event situation.

The return of the greatest wrestler alive today (i.e. The Undertaker) will, not only improve SD, but it will sky rocket SD to height it should be. Undertaker alone is the only reason that I even watch SD and since he has been gone, I have missed a couple of shows! SD is nothing without the PHENOM and all fans know that!

Undertaker is good. but think about it.. when SD did have undertaker for the longest time.. they didn't really do n/ething with him.. in the couple years that he has been on SD he only won the world title once! He did have some pretty crazy fueds.. such as Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, KEnnedy and ORton.. but other than that Undertaker wouldn't really be one SD most of the time.. Within the time that Undertaker has been on SD he has had some pretty shitty fueds.. such as Heidenreich, Khali, JBL, and the list goes on.. But recently Undertaker has been good.. he has improved Batista's game a little.

But n/eways as to the question. will November be a good month for the wwe..
My answer is that only time will tell.... with the recent string of injuries.. what's to say that they're wont be any more.. if they're isn't any huge injuries than i think taht November will be a good month for the wwe. November should be the time around when HBK comes back.. He will likely be invovled in a big fued being that this is the tenth year anniversary of the Montreal incident. More wrestlers scheduled to return are Taker and Edge.. i think taht Taker will also be involved in a good fued b/c Survivor SEries is a big ppv for the deadman.. and Edge will probably be involved in the title picture.. but i could be wrong.. n/ething could happen.. only time will tell.. But i do think that November will be a good month for the wwe.

Presuming that if all 3 do return in the same month it will be the definitely one of the greatest months for WWE this year.

WWE is really boring at the moment if I have to sit through another Lashley vs Cena match again after the Great American Bash I won’t be happy, RAW as really gone down hill since Shawn Michaels got injured and it keeps getting worse as each week goes on in my opinion.

As for Smackdown, well it was starting to pick up a bit when Edge came and won the championship, but by the looks of yesterdays Smackdown its heading the same way since Edge is Injured imo.

I don't think it will be just a great month, I think it will be the start of WWE turning themselves around. After they get everyone back again there are several things that can be done, several new people for the WWE and World Titles, several new feuds with everyone that has returned...if all goes well WWE should be back to its feet. Not exactly Attitude Era ess, but pre-injury and before they took their dive into boredom. SS to WM 24 should truly be a run of worthwhile PPV's. It's just up to Creative not to fuck them over once they get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back