Not happy about recent NXT elimination

DMac84

Occasional Pre-Show
Did not put it in the title of the thread because I dont know what constitues a Spoiler now that it is after the fact but I am not happy about AJ getting eliminated.

To me, she had the most potential to grow into a "Good" female wrestler. Not just another pretty face, kelly kelly, or the Bella's.

My question is I guess, is this all set up? Are these "eliminated" girls really done and out of the company? or is it all just a big charade to make a TV show?

Are we ever gonna see AJ back or does this elimination mean shes gone for good?

I honestly doubt this is gonna be the last time we'll see AJ. People that make it this far in NXT tend to get signed onto the main roster anyway. It happened with everyone in NXT 1 and a couple eliminated ones from NXT 2. It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see AJ get signed at some point in the near future despite the elimination.

This is definitely not the last we will see of AJ.

Think of it this way, out of the remaining 3, Kaitlyn, Naomi and AJ, who needed winning NXT the least to be over with the crowd, and become apart of the roster?

AJ. She is good in the ring, she is hot, the crowd love her. Imo, it's similar to the way Kaval won S2. He needed it the most.

I fully expect Naomi to win, as she is decent in the ring, but incredibly boring and lacking in personality, and is not so much over with the crowd.

All 3 of these girls will feature on the roster though imo, AJ more than likely doing the best of the 3. Kaitlyn is hot and has the personality but really needs to work on her in ring ability. The last episode of NXT should be good though.

I am not an AJ fan, she never really showed great wrestling ability(she is ok) on the show in my opinion and she has no personality, and thinks that playing X-Box and eating pizza makes her interesting

Does it matter? Look at NXT. You don't need to win to become a WWE superstar. Everyone from NXT season 1 got into WWE. Top 4 from Season 2 got into WWE. Based on this pattern, some people from NXT Season 3 will most likely become a WWE superstar.

To me, I really wouldn't worry about who's eliminated. Look at the fact that supposedly the newest rumor is that Naomi is also being kept, although, I really can't see why. She really didn't make that big of an impact at the Topeka crowd when NXT was being taped. Then you figure the last 2 other seasons of NXT, Perfect JR, and Husky are in Nexus, with the majority of Season 1 castoffs, so I think that when the time is right, she probably will make her way up to WWE main stage. Although I think it should have been AJ and Kaitlyn as the final two in my honest opinion. But this NXT is really becoming a joke, because they do end up keeping everyone eventually, and what's the purpose?? Even look at Tough Enough, more of the losers have gone on to better success than the real winners. Look at Miz, Melina, John Morrison, Ziggler. I mean, even Barrett is being buried at this point because Bryan already has a title, and the rest of Nexus is technically possibly gonna go on with out him, and 3 other members of Nexus had a title before him (Tag Belts). So that's kind of like "Hey, I won...where's my reward??" Even though he lost, that's still like being screwed anyways in my view. I really think either they need to just do away with NXT because tis becoming another glorified dog and pony show with these lame contests, like how does eating piles of chocolates and unwrapping 'wedding gifts' (Aksana storyline) fit into being a wrestler?? I mean they end up on the roster after all. So either keep the winner, or just get rid of the show and bring in everyone as usual from developmental when 'deemed fit for tv.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back