• Maria Kanellis

• Dario Cueto

• HHH

• Stephanie McMahon

• Dixie Carter

• Rockstar Spud

• Hulk Hogan

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is going to be a battle between HHH and Rockstar Spud (or at least I hope so). But Triple H takes the trophy. He's been great, even though he was getting stale. (the act was getting stale really).

Paul Heyman will most likely win this, and he should, but Lana deserves to battle it out with him.

With the most outdated gimmick out there, and with no on-screen wrestling presence that I know of beforehand, she managed to keep Rusev interesting. Yeah, looks play a major part for me here, but even then she's not horrible on the microphone.

Kudos to Paul Heyman for keeping Brock Lesnar relevant. That takes talent. Lana has done a great job managing Rusev, but that guy has natural charisma as well, so her impact is negated somewhat.

Paul Heyman continues to deliver promos quite like any other and his continued role as Don King this year has been amazing. Lana has one of the greatest outta nowhere runs I've ever seen. Triple H has transitioned quite well to evil boss role as I thought he would. In the end, I'm giving it to Rockstar Spud as he's been one of the few bright spots in a land of mediocrity that is 2014 TNA.

Has to be Lana for me.

Listen, how many times have we've seen WWE bring in these unstoppable monsters (foreign or otherwise) only for them them to fail and become a joke? While Rusev is more talented than most of those guys, it's Lana who has truly gotten him over, who has truly gotten him the heat, who has carried the promos, etc.

It's because of Lana we're actually seeing fans care about a foreign character again. When was the last time that happened? The fact that she has pulled it off simply remarkable, especially since she's a fucking rookie. Heyman, Steph, etc. we all know how good they are, we've seen brilliance from them before, but who the fuck was Lana a year ago?

That's what makes it so impressive to me. Zero pro wrestling experience, yet she comes in and cuts a promo, gets heat, and controls an audience as good as ANYONE in the company. What a fucking woman, what a talent, what a NON-WRESTLER. She definitely deserves this.

Heyman wins. He's the reason why Brock Lesnar is so over. The EatSleepRepeat line is pure gold and his promos against Punk, after Brock beating Taker, and the rap against Cena were all excellent.

Lana's been very good too but she's too stereotypical to win this. Heyman keeps bringing in new stuff which is what makes him so good.

I voted for Triple H not thinking about how many times he's actually wrestled this year...

But if I could change my vote got to give it to Paul Heyman, his reaction to Lesnar's WM win deserves my vote alone lol

Heyman by a mile and a half. His promos have always been great but this year, phew! Especially the ones at Chicago and after Mania.

Triple H's performance at Survivor Series was astounding. Dude stole the show, and Sting made his debut there don't you know. And you know what? He's been doing it for eighteen months. He killed it this year especially.

Just when I begin to question Lesnar and whether or not he should be champion, Paul Heyman's totally encapsulating performances remind me why.

And I believe him.

Lana. If Paul Heyman was orignally a background dancer in Pitch Perfect then I'd vote for him too.

Steph. Followed by HHH. Followed by Heyman. Zeb and Lana are honorable mention. I don't watch other promotions, so I can't speak on the others.

Lana, followed by Rockstar Spud. Lana got Rusev over this year with the tired Anti-America gimmick. She has done a great job executing the gimmick to perfection.

Spud is my runner up. He played Dixie and Ethan Carter's lackey to perfection, and was comedy gold every time he needed to be

I love Heyman, but I expect Heyman to be the best wrestling personality on the planet(in or out of the ring). As it was in the beginning so it shall be in the end.

But this man was an unexpected revelation of constant entertainment and should be recognized for his discovered brilliance:

BqM8_jqCAAAKGUZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back