Most Improved Wrestler Of The Year

Who Was The Most Improved Wrestler Of The Year?

• Ethan Carter III

• Roman Reigns

• Goldust/Stardust

• Seth Rollins

• Dean Ambrose

• Ryback

• Erick Rowan

• Tyson Kidd

• Dolph Ziggler

• Nikki Bella

• Eric Young

• Tyler Breeze

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was going for Tomohiro Ishii, but since we don't have any japanese contenders, I don't know which I should choose. Probably Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins has made me a believer in him this year, and I thought he was going to be the forgotten member of the Shield once they broke up. Boy has he proven me wrong.

I'd pick Miz, since he was shite on a crusty roll and now he's passable enough.

Ethan Carter III - Not sure if improved was the right word, since he really hadn't been given a chance before

Roman Reigns - He's getting better, but I think he's mostly just gotten over rather than greatly improved

Goldust/Stardust - Goldust is the same guy he's been since he came back. If Stardust was a choice on his own, he might get my vote.

Seth Rollins - He would be an excellent choice for this. He was pretty much just the flippy guy in The Shield, but has moved up to one of the top heels in the company, with much better mic work than I though he was capable of.

Dean Ambrose - I don't know if he's improved as much as he's just on his own now. Very similar to Reigns in that respect.

Ryback - Turning back the clock to 2012 isn't improving.

Erick Rowan - He's never impressed me in the ring, but I'll hold off judgement for a while until I see more of his solo stuff.

Dolph Ziggler - Same guy he's been, just with another push that I hope won't be aborted like the rest.

Nikki Bella - She has gotten a lot better. The Bella feud was pretty bad, but I don't think either one could've pulled it off as well as they did even a year ago

Eric Young - No idea, but my guess is no.

Tyler Breeze - As much as I loved the character, when he debuted, I really didn't think it had staying power. I was so wrong. Breeze is one of the best things going today, and would finish in second or third for me.

Winner: Tyson Kidd: He's always been a top notch wrestler, but his new douchebag character is excellent and he plays it to perfection. NXT has easily been the best wrestling show this year and Kidd could very well be its MVP. Plus, bonus points for making something good come out of Total Divas.

Tyson Kidd can actually portray a character. Did you know that? I didn't know that. That and he never had cats on his ring gear before.

Probably the hardest category. I suppose that's a good thing....

Nikki Bella has impressed me. Ziggler is starting to live up to the hype. Rowan isn't just a scary looking monster. Tyson Kidd is more than just a great wrestler. Even Ryback has looked good, if not just more consistent, the last few weeks.

I'll say Nikki Bella simply because the difference is so notable.

I honestly believed that Kidd didn't have any ounce of personality in him at all. He has proven me wrong more than others on this list.

Tough, tough category as well. Everyone on this list has improved tremendously. Each of the members of the Shield, and the Wyatt family have come into their own. Ryback is back in top form. Cody Rhodes as Stardust works extremely well. Nikki Bella has become very entertaining to watch recently, and even Dolph Ziggler was bearable last PPV.

I think I'm going to throw the Divas a bone here. WWE tends to champion allot of mediocrity in that division, and with only two seemingly competent workers I praise the Bellas for finally starting to live up to their hype.

Seth Rollins wasn't a nobody, but he was the third most prominent member of the Shield and rose to become the top heel in the WWE, and that includes when HHH was there. I'm sure he had it in him all along, but he's translated it to the screen so effectivelythat he's earned my vote.

Damien Mizdow... I couldn't stand him before, now he's the best part of the show. Just waiting for that face turn! I'm expecting an Alex Riley style pop when he does. But since I can't vote for him, I'm voting Gold & Stardust simply cause Goldy's better than ever.

Tyson Kidd. This guy has finally shown some personality to match his already amazing in ring skills. Finally some tv time for him and it is working out well

How the hell is Rollins not running away with this? From one of the three pieces of a group to the top heel in wrestling? What the fuck has Tyson Kidd done? Beat Adam Rose 3 times?

"you know you are on an internet wrestling forum when..."

If we're including Divas then hands down it's Charlotte. She was just Ric Flair's daughter at the beginning of the year, now she is the NXT Womens Champion & the bonafied future of the Divas Division.

In terms of who I I voted for, it was Dean Ambrose because he has really improved his arsenal as a singles superstar & everyone else on the list has either stayed about the same this year or even fallen off some. Overall though I think the most improved male talent inside the ring is actually John Cena. Ever since around 2009/2010 Cena's ring work started to get increasingly better, at least to the point of where he wasn't always having to be the one being carried. & in 2014 I think Cena is possibly the best he's ever been. I usually don't care for many Cena matches throughout the year but the only matches of his that I didn't care for much this year were matches such as Cena vs. Orton or Cena vs. Big Show & even then most of the matches weren't actually bad matches in terms of ring work, it was more so just because the feud is outplayed & doesn't interest me anymore.

Tyson kidd has improved alot this year. I've always been impressed with Kidd, he has a bright future. He could be the next bret hart, if he was pushed properly. His mic skills has gotten better.

Tyson gets my vote

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back