• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Nobody's Safe Around Here"

Papa Pillman

I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
If anyone is finding a way to make any money at all off of those Randy Orton RKO vines, they should be paying royalties to the Kanyon estate for gimmick infringement...

Just Sayin.

tumblr_n9l8h2O9d81snhdpvo2_400.gif

Wouldn't the Kanyon estate just be DDP's house with a different color roof or something?

Also, those random cutter attacks were hilarious back in the day. Good times.

There was the one where they were showing the arena, zoomed out, there was just a random dude doing the lawn or something and Kanyon ran up, hit the Cutter, laughed and ran away. Kanyon was awesome.

I think there's a video of it on YouTube and the commentary is Schiavone and Heenan talking about a match later in the night, they go silent, that happens and Schiavone just kind of laughs.

The fact that it was so random really sold me on the whole thing. Still to this day one of the few things that I say WCW got right. Classic moments right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back