• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NO WAY OUT Poster By: New MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

New MVP

it's all good
hi guys, I want to know what's your opinion
about poster I made for NO WAY OUT 2008
I didn't have the chance to show ya befor the PPV
but any way, what do u think ?

34548790ob6.jpg

what's your thoughts.
what's my negatives.

Thanks.
:)

I am no real expert on this, but I am pretty sure Promotional posters are suppose to have the date, the three Brands, the sponsors, and usually one of WWE's top stars on it, so you should try adding those things to make it look like a real WWE Promotional poster.

ya I understand your point but I put this like a leaked poster :p I mean I can
now add the date of u want, but some times WWE leaked posters
to the websites u see no date, cause they didn't put the final touch like this one .

armageddon07.jpg

I'll be happy if u comment on poster work in general.
but you're right about the date any way next time I'll put the date and every thing :).

thank you so much.

I really like it, mines not even that good, I like the template and the quote congratulations

Even though I like the temp there are somethings wrong with it, I don't know what it is. But I won't really look at that much I also don't like the effect you have used over the top of the elimination chamber picture looks kind of weird try using something different, like something you'd see on one of the Saw movies also the colour scheme is a bit bland 7.5/10

It's not that good. It's just a pic of the elimination chamber with the NWO logo and text. 3/10

Put atleast some effort in it...

It's not that good. It's just a pic of the elimination chamber with the NWO logo and text. 3/10

Put atleast some effort in it...

LOL, some times WWE does posters not really good, watch for example
no way out poster in 2006 it was not good and even the effect on the logo
of no way out was bad, I tried to do some thing different
I understand it should be wrestler on it, so it will be promotional more
for that PPV, but any way I liked the way the elimination chamber is opened in this picture and I toke the chance to make it like poster figure ....
just like WWE took 1 photo from that chamber and put CENA's picture on it
and they made it Poster for New Year's Revolution 06.
my bad I didn't put any star, and I'm here to develop my self.

thanks any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back