• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Tribute To The Troops?

Aeon Mathix

Has Ascended
Read an article on the front page that said WWE won't be doing Tribute To The Troops this year due to scheduling conflicts. I know not to trust anything I read other then what the WWE themselves say, but this sucks I am in Iraq and have watched every Troop show since 2003 and when I'm finally in Iraq it doesn't happen lol fuck me right?

meh, chances are you wouldnt have gotten to go to it anyway.

I really dont buy the reason for it....JUST COULDNT GET PAST THE SCHEDULING CONFLICTS? Uhhhh what? really? there was just NO WAY possible? Please.

meh, chances are you wouldnt have gotten to go to it anyway.

I really dont buy the reason for it....JUST COULDNT GET PAST THE SCHEDULING CONFLICTS? Uhhhh what? really? there was just NO WAY possible? Please.

lol i know right? I thought this was supposedly the biggest show of the year next to wrestlemania. Maybe not biggest but important.

I didn't care to much for the tributes on tv. However, that shouldn't stop the WWE from doing some kind of live event over there even if they don't film it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back