• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Surrender - Knockout's Tag Titles Finals - Sarita and Taylor Wilde v. The BP

gd

Plump, Juicy User
The winners of the match will become the first ever Knockout's Tag Team Champions, which is special, I guess. To be clear, this will probably have to be Sarita and Wilde v. Sky and Rayne (who recently reconciled with the Beautiful People) unless Love gets her visa situation cleared up much quicker than expected.

Sartia is clearly the one of watch for in this match. Her offense is incredible and something completely different than that of any other Knockout. Wilde is not that bad either, mostly rather boring, but somewhat exciting at times.

Sky and Rayne are nothing to write home about in the ring, but as least Sky is hot. Not so sure about Madison. They will be able to put on a good show however, likely using a bunch of hair spray and bags in the process.

I'm pretty torn on a winner here. I'd definetly go with the BP if Love was still around, but since she's not, I'm not so sure. Sarita and Wilde are a pretty good team, but nothing great. I think that the BP get the win here, probably because Slick Johnson is reffing, which would make Rayne more than a jobber and really make Sky more credible. Even without Love, the BP are still an actual tag team/stable, and Sartia and Wilde are just a random pairing.

IMO it's safe to say that Love is out and the beautiful people will be comprised of Rayne and Velvet. I said since they introduced this tournament that Beautiful People were going to be the first champs and I still feel that is true because Sarita/Wilde are just a random makeshift team who does not have the charisma to get over like some make shift tag teams that have excelled (see Morrison and Miz)

Right now the closest thing TNA has to a formidable knockouts tag team aside from the BP is Kong/Saeed. I would like to see Tara join Traci for the MEM tag team faction. If this division is going to thrive, they need to create actual female tag teams and not just random make shift pairings.

I'm not really sure which way this match will go. As far as in-ring ability goes, Wilde and Sarita are clearly superior to Velvet and, by the looks of things, Madison Rayne. Velvet is definitely entertaining, I think her promo skills are roughly on par with those of Angelina Love's, but Madison Rayne just really hasn't done anything. The biggest thing she's really done was the whole "shower scene" thing with Skip Johnson.

That being said, Velvet is pretty decent in the ring though not as good as Angelina and definitely not as good as Taylor Wilde or Sarita. As Madison is definitely the weakest link in this match, I won't be surprised at all if she's pinned. On the other hand, Madison just made up and made peace with the BP. Losing so quickly, in a match to crown the first Knockout tag champs no less, wouldn't look all that good. Since Love isn't going to be part of the BP or TNA for probably the next several months, that means someone has to step up and be the real Queen Bee of the BP for the time being.

I guess you can say she and Velvet were equals in most respects, but having Angelina win the Knockout title gave her a little more of a boost in terms of who the "leader" might have been. If the plan is for Velvet to step into that role, then having her be one half of the first team to be Knockout tag champs would be a nice way of solidifying it.

Reactions: gd
This should be interesting. Not "Wow what a good match" interesting, but "I legitimately don't know what to expect here" interesting. I'm certain BP were going to pick up the tag titles here, but with Angelina Love's visa issues and her probable replacement with the bland Madison Rayne, I'm not so sure anymore. They might just give the titles to Sarita and Taylor here, if only to occupy the "New" BP until they can try and fix Angelina Love's visa issues.

um,first of all,many TNA insiders reported that saritaylor will be walking out as the 1st champions and this was reported before Angelinas release so Angelina or no Angelina, saritaylor were anyways going to be the 1st champions. Angelina and Velvet maybe a REAL TEAM but they don't have the ring skills or talent to hold the prestige of being 1st champions,Saritaylor do.Angelina and Velvet will be tag champions at some point but they are not 1st ever champions material.Angelina is already the 2-time KO champion,do you people honestly think TNA is going to give her more gold,NO.

and some of you really need to do some research,madison rayne is a way more experienced wrestler then velvet sky,madison is 1 half of the 1st ever SHIMMER tag team champions,this girl can go but TNA doesn't allow her to show that.I expect madison to do most of the carrying for her team because all velvet can do is scream during her matches,at least madison knows what shes doing

SARITAYLOR WILL BE 1ST CHAMPIONS(even if angelina was there),bank on it

With Love's issues, I can see Sarita and Wilde winning but you never know since it's TNA. I would invest more in Sarita/Wilde but Taylor just doesn't appeal to me. She's hot but very bland. This team should be good for the short term but I don't know how long it's going to last. On a whole, I like the tag team idea just as long as it doesn't give the Knockout's Title less time or the other way around.

I'm out of the loop. What happened with Angelina Love?

Her work visa expired and she can't be employed within the US without it. She's a native Canadian so without that visa she'd be working illegally and both her and TNA would be subject to heavy fines and penalties.

I can see either Wilde or Sarita turning on the other to become the newest member of the BP given Angelina's Visa problem. What i would LOVE to see is Alyssa Flash come out, cost Sarita the match, and join the BP.

But Sarita and Taylor will probably win, and Velvet's push will evaporate...:disappointed:

The reason why they put Madison back with the Beautiful is because of the Angelina Love issue that much is clear, but what isn't clear is how they plan on implementing Rayne as Sky's tag partner. There would have to be some type of substitution clause in the tournament or they'd have to have an on air sickness or something for Angelina Love to show she is out even if she has been released from her contract TNA has always kept a talent on air until they can write them off and expect it to happen here.

When it comes to who is going to win I would have to say the beautiful people have to maintain a dominance and have the belts its really the best solution because faces in the past tend to show that faces are better at chasing the belts as opposed to being fought off...

I was really looking forward to this match until Angelina got released and now is replaced with Rayne. Madison is a decent wrestler, but she does not have the abilities Angelina has. Angelina's charisma and overall skills really held up TBP and with out here I don't think the same magic will be there.

But the match still should be good, I just think Rayne & Sky won't be able to work well with Sarita/Wide's how energy, spotty, style. Before Angelina was out, I think TBP would have most likely have won(which they should have being 2 of the shinning stars in TNA), but now I would almost think it would be better for Sarita/Taylor to win.

Because right now without Angelina, The Beautiful People are lacking, and I think creative needs a clear idea before they go giving them the belts now. So I'm hoping/thinking Sarita/Wilde will win, but who know's.

I'm betting on the BP but I really don't care, I thought the Knockouts division was good and strong but now they are going to overstretch their roster by adding a new division, big mistake TNA. Although I think the overall product is getting better. I mean it isn't brilliant but its at least worth a watch these days.

I say the BP lose with Rayne getting pinned. This gets Velvet upset who takes it out and beats the crap out of Rayne. This will be the end of the BP until Angelina Love returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back