• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Surrender - Eric Young v. Hernandez

gd

Plump, Juicy User
I guess this match had to happen eventually, but I thought they might wait until BFG. I guess they have bigger and better plans for Hernandez though. This will probably include a ton of intereference from everyone in the World Elite, but I don't think that will matter. Hernandez has been booked so strong of late, I don't see how he can lose.

I think he's had a legit loss since he's came back. To me, Eric Young is just a piece of crap. I don't know why he's the leader of the WE in the first place. He has an awful voice and isn't especially good in the ring.

I don't see anything other than a Hernandez win here, and it should be rather quick. A DQ victory followed by him being laid out is also a possibility, but I doubt it since that happened on Thrusday already.

I'm not really interested in this match all that much. I'm actually looking for Hernandez to lose this match because it's really the only way I can see his little feud with the WE continuing. Unless TNA just has plans to move Hernandez along to other things after this match in which case, the whole angle with the WE would have been just a big waste of time. Eric Young will get tossed around like a ragdoll for the majority of the match, the WE will run interference and Hernandez might clean a few clocks.

If Hernandez wins, I expect disqualification. If he loses, it'll be due to interference. Basically, this match is a piss break.

Great, another match barely good enough to watch on Impact. TNA has completely lost it at this point when it comes to PPVs, it's as though they don't even care anymore about the matches they book.

Hernandez will either pick up the win here clean, or he'll lose because of interference by Homicide. Likely the second option, so as to further the inevitable Homicide vs. Hernandez match at BFG.

I'll be highly disappointed if Hernandez doesn't win this because this seems like a squash but with World Elite interference, this match will go on longer than it's supposed to. They may be setting up Homicide vs. Hernandez for Bound For Glory and since I don't see him cashing in that Feast or Fired case at BFG, expect Hernandez to beat Young.

How many matches can they possibly have on a pay per view that I don’t really care much about? It really is incredible that they cannot put matches that I actually want to see on pay per view. If they want to still have this match, fine, but at least make me care about the match. Only person in this match that I actually care about is Hernandez.

Like it’s been said already, there will probably be a lot of interference from WE. As far as who I think will win, I’m not really sure to be honest. It could very well be Hernandez since he is the guy that they are trying to build up but who knows, but it could also be Eric Young. I think that they might suddenly decide to start making Eric and the WE credible and a strong stable, so there is a possibility they start here and have Homicide help Eric get the win. I don’t care about this match but I hope they give Hernandez the win.

I miss the scaredy cat Eric Young who jumped at his own pyros and such. That was a charachter that interested me. The leader of the WE Eric Young charachter is like if you tryed to make Santino Marelle leader of a super group it just doesnt make sense. More bad booking by TNA and to think from what I hear Cornette got fired amainly for being so against the Young push. Cornette knows wrestling maybe they shouldve let him book the show. People forget he created New jack and Mustafa Saied The Gangstas in his small Smokey Mtn Wrestling company. Anyway more bad booking by TNA. Dont care much about this match. I figure Hernanadez will lose somehow though so they can keep the storyline going. Probably be with MEM interference so they can build on a storyline with them more. Matt Morgan is the better of the two big men in my opinion. Hernandez is cool but he is much better with Homicide with him I just dont care to much for him by himself. Plus Super Mex doesnt even look Mexican anymore with the new look they have given him.

If No Surrender's card look's this bad I'm already afraid of BFG, As for the match, we can expect a ton interference, especially from Homicide, if you ask me, they should have had Hernandez vs Homicide at this event and then move Supermex on to feud with someone else outside the WE if not a title match (how 'bout Hernandez vs Angle? Title or not) then return to the feud with WE a little later. It would give the feud more length, depth and meaning.

While i disgree about your opinion about EY to a certain extent,I do agree with the ending you said. Quick squash where it will probably be a DQ with the WE interfering. Kinda like the Mick and Nash match this week but more of a beat down happening obviously. I just hope they dont have super mex end WE. Its a great thing when you look at it. The anti american stable angle works great in every company ive seen it in and its getting alot of guys a good push who otherwise would be lost in the shuffle. Just look at Doug Williams,Brutus Magnus,Kiyoshi,and EY. This is getting them way more spot light time.

Can't say any more than what has been said already. Hernandez will win by DQ setting up a homicide Hernandez match at BFG should be an alright match there. I actually like Eric Young so I am glad he is getting some time at the top as the leader of World Elite.

Just My Opinion

I have to admit both Hernandez and young have been booked strong as of late, Young has made an impact in regards to changing himself from a comedy character to a leader of a main event group.

I actually care more about the world elite angle then i do about the whole Morgan vs Angle situation, I believe this feud has been booked well especially with the adittion of Homicide to the world elite (which i believe is a swerve but thats me).

I do agree that this should have been given more time sort of throw Hernandez and homicide into this match would have been a better fit IMO, because i believe that Hernandez shouldnt have gotten a hold of young yet.

But to say this angle is bad is not exactly true, yes they are not building the WE yet and eric young as their leader needs time to develop instead of being pushed into the main event, but lets see how this develops, I guarantee that this maybe the surpirse showsteeler of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back