No More Spinner Belt?

I didn't like it when it actually spun. Since the spinner belt doesn't spin anymore it's not so bad. I like the previous belts better though.

I actually liked the spinner belt whether it spun or not. I'm interested to see if it happens what the new design will be though.

I guess it never bothered me outside of the year or so in which the W wasn't bolted into place. It annoyed me that the WWE was always upside down.

I will agree with the sentiment of The Miz being the guy who gets the new belt kinda irks me. I just think his character and appeal has a short shelf life. How long is the guy going to bitch about how no one gave a damn about him?

WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

Make it happen!

The WWE title belt before the spinner would be a good fit for The Miz or something not too flashy would be good too.

I liked the Spinner belt originally but it's time for a change and the fact taht they would be giving Miz the new belt is kinda cool for him to get the inaugral new belt...he deserves it.

Belt worked for Cena's character. I think they should've changed it for Sheamus, Orton, etc... But if not yet, why now?

Don't give Miz a new belt; He doesn't deserve to be Champ at all.

I've personally never had a problem with the spinner belt but it was a gimmick belt for Cena. I believe that it's good that they're changing it now because Cena looks to be out of the title picture for a good amount of time.

On a side note, I've always liked the big gold belt from WCW.
Big-gold-belt-WWE.jpg

I Liked the Eagles crest World title the best....

Anyone else think the New World tag title belts look more like two oversized Pennys?

I Liked the Eagles crest World title the best....

Anyone else think the New World tag title belts look more like two oversized Pennys?

Helms said on his twitter that those belts were made around the time DX became champs but they didn't want them cuz they were ugly :lmao:

Anyway, I think it's time for a new belt,the one they have now is gaudy as hell. Something less elaborate would be fine. Similar to the WHC but not a carbon copy

I love the "article". No sources, no definitive, just a way to drum up hits.

That is the ugliest fucking title ever, and why people want it back just blows my mind.

It's not the ugliest ever, LOL! Then again, to each his own.

I felt the undisputed championship and the spinner belt was ugly. Well the latter wasnt exactly ugly, it just looked like a glorified belt buckle :p

The 1999- 2002 wwf belt which you called ugly, is a nice looking belt in my opinion. I want it back mainly due to nostalgaic reasons.. sigh

I actually liked the wcw/whc and intercontiental belts the most, they're both beautiful.

I actually like the WWE titles form-shape.
But it's a bit too bling bling for me.

And I think that they should have put in Champion instead of Champ.
What kind of prestige does the word "champ" have.

The WWE Champ title worked for Cena that's all, They should have changed it once he lost but sales went high on that title.

They won't change the title anytime soon unless it doesn't sell as much as before, if they do change it it will be slightly changed.

I'm glad they are changing the design. Even though the spinner belt doesn't spin, it screams 2005 and was designed for John Cena. I don't think Miz should have an "Awesome" belt, but a new belt should be redesigned for the new era. This is my personal favorite that I prefer better than the spinner belt:

xHsA.jpg

The Undisputed WWE Championship

Maybe WWE will make an Undisputed Title if they are thinking about unifying the championships again. I just hope the new design is devoid of any bronze or spartan helmets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back