• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Mercy 2006

W

wholef'nshow15

sources: WWE.com, PWInsider.com

WWE has released the official WWE No Mercy 2006 PPV poster and it features King Booker, Sharmell and a dragon in a medieval setting. Apparently, Booker slayed the dragon on the poster. The poster looks really nice and its probably one of the best looking posters WWE has ever done. Click here to see it. Also, there was another No Mercy PPV poster floating around the internet featuring The Undertaker was fake.

see it was fake

dude King Booker vs The Earthrealm Dragon in a HIAC is rumored to happen im so pumped. ANd yea that Undertaker one is fake as hell

OMG I wonder what the dragon fights like!!! He is probably awesome, and can breathe fire! I cant wait to see em fight. I think Booker T will win though!

dude the dragon was 214-1 in the UFC. He lsot to a 900 leprechaun by TKO last year before he quit. So he sordof fights like Chuck Lidell. And idk if Booker has it in him Dragon who is now knows as Earthrealm, is really good.

Remote said:
dude the dragon was 214-1 in the UFC. He lsot to a 900 leprechaun by TKO last year before he quit. So he sordof fights like Chuck Lidell. And idk if Booker has it in him Dragon who is now knows as Earthrealm, is really good.

Well thats all true. But booker T will win because he is black, meaning he is obviously way more athletically enhanced.

Well Earthrealm has been rumored to have a negro father so Earhtrealm may be jsut as athletic. I wonder if Skuppy the gay Minotaur will debut?!

Oh dont even get started about Skuppy!! I think Booker vs Dragon will be a very close match. But have you ever thought that Elron the Night Elf may interfere?

Well Elron is currently on rehab after being shot from a driveby by Sudokai the Chinese Railroad Worker

Guys, seriously come on. dont be fuckheads, if your going to fuck around untill you get banned please keep it in bar room lol

What are you talking about? I think the Dragon has a good chance of winning, but lets face it Booker is better and he has the help of Elron, and Skuppy.

Yo, What da heck is yall talkin bout these dragons and elfs and stuff fightin at no mercy, where is yall gettin dis stuff from?? This aint lord of tha rings or nething like that. It was posted today on wrestlezone.com that wwe has realeased a poster with taker on it, the smackdown logo, and grave stones in the background. Plus, Since Taker is close to Retirement supposedly, he is gonna headline no mercy b cuz he took off summerslam since great khali sucks ass as a wrestler. I dont think the wwe is gonna let some no name dudes come in and fight for a title.

I reckon it's just going to be full of matches we have seen before. I reckon half the card will be matches we have seen recently. For example....

Lashley/Finley
Booker/Batista
Chavo/Rey
Kristal/Ashley

i know, it's a pretty good poster, but they'll probably do a better poster (for another pay per view) soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back