Night After...

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan_punisher

The-SLiM_Punisher
Monday Night Raw is featuring a 10 man tag team match! thats huge but what could be bigger then the Aftermath of The Rock Vs. John Cena? Brock Lesnar? Shock Streak End? A-Train? CmPunk? Shawn Michaels? Whats the biggest thing that could happen?

Answer & Explain

I think the biggest thing that could happen is a Shawn Michaels Shocker! theres tons of things that could make people shocked. Hell CmPunk could make people shocked. Whats the biggest thing? i am 50/50 i really dont know

Well I could see the most obvious thing being Lord Tensai and if he's going to feud with Cena, he'll probably interrupt him tomorrow night.

Another thing I could see is a match being made for WM29. Whether it be Brock vs Taker, Brock vs Cena, HBK vs HHH or even(longshot) Punk vs Austin. WWE usually delivers very well when it comes to the night after Mania.

Brock saves Taker from DX tonight... sets up showdown tomorrow night for WM29, then, Rock puts Cena over tonight, then, tomorrow, saves him from a beat down from? Batista (possible return)? ... Punk loses to Jericho for sure, no way would they have him come back and lose at Rumble and E-Chamber, what's the point of him being back?! They continue their feud. Orton, after defeating Kane starts program w/ Daniel Bryan. Sheamus starts feud w/ Kane.

i hope for a CM Punk intense heel turn.. just like when he defeated aries for the roh world title.. ridicule the fans for falling for his charm, then remind them how much better he is than everyone..

Plus i have this terrible feeling that Undertaker's retirement will be announced on RAW.. i really really hope i'm wrong..

WRESTLEMANIA 29 IN METLIFE STADIUM WILL FEATURE

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

Austin Vs Punk

HHH vs Shawn michaels

Cena vs Rock (Rematch)

Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler Unification of titles match

these matches hsould be made the night after wrestlemania,

i hope for a CM Punk intense heel turn.. just like when he defeated aries for the roh world title.. ridicule the fans for falling for his charm, then remind them how much better he is than everyone..

Plus i have this terrible feeling that Undertaker's retirement will be announced on RAW.. i really really hope i'm wrong..

u better be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back