• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Hogan speaking with Tna?

golden miz

.... BECAUSE I'M AWESOME
When I was talking to one mf my ex co-workers from TNA, he told me that mean DC (Dixie Carter 'thats are pet name for her') went to speak to nick in jail and that also shes been in constant talk with his mom linda, possibly discussing a contract. What do you all feel about the possibility of nick wrestling, I know this dosn't mean much since I dont know what the talks are about, another hogan possibly wrestling yea or neh?

OMG! you work for TNA???? Do u no disco! What's your name...your soo cool! Lame!

Anyways, Nick Hogan going to TNA? Somehow I wouldn't be surprised. TNA would milk Nick Hogan and any "publicity" he has. He would be brought in and would either win the TNA title or win tag gold with his dad. I would be all for Nick Hogan going to TNA if he had ring talent like Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiases, ect. The thing is, didn't Nick already try to get into wrestling but quit because he found it too hard. Nick Hogan is a punk and I doubt after he gets out of prison he would want to mess up his highlights and wrestle.

Well you have to figure this. If WWE went out and got Kevin Federline, who was pretty much hated for being the most mediocre triple threat performer(acting, rapping, dancing) every, then it would be worth it to get someone who is at least a B or C list celebrity like Nick Hogan. I doubt that he will be wrestling on a regular basis as you saw that on the show Hogan Knows Best that he's not built for it. And of course, he would have less of a chance of carrying the family legacy than David Flair. But I do like the idea of him being a heel manager. He has those "douchebag" qualities that are starting to get that kind of annoyed heat that people get.

It's like Dustin Diamond, but he's not really trying that hard. I could see Nick managing a young team or a young singles wrestler or even a young stable of wrestlers. He has a natural charisma and has years of experience in front of the camera, He also comes from a family where his dad was constantly in the spotlight. This could actually be a beneficial acquisition for TNA that could help mold young Nick for a new career, as he really should stay away from any type of racing after that horrible accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back