NFL Rap by me using all 32 teams!

The whole idea of the song was to make the names not so obvious. I don't understand how you are using 49er, but I wasn't going to say something like:

He's saying use the "er" to sound like of, so the sentence at least makes sense, 49er isn't a number.
"I was living my life back in 1949, and then I heard there was gold in California and I rushed there. Turns out I'm a 49er!"

You were a 100 years too late for the gold rush then.
See that doesn't work. Like I said, I was trying to hide most of the teams, and 49ers was one of the more difficult ones. It is called creative lyrics.

That isn't creative. Creative implies that it is either insightful or serves a purpose. Becker's attempt is a lot more creative.
The fact is that all of you that are giving me shit don't have the talent to put lyrics together. Taste is taste, but writing songs and such takes talent. At least I do it, instead of just sitting back and watching others try to, and then talk shit about it.

I was in the 34th best unsigned band in Britain, according to NME, little known fact there. I used to write songs all the same. I don't put them on here because I have no reason to, but I assure you that they are better than forced lyrics that don't even rhyme. I think my weekly WCZW poems are probably better, and they're intentionally a bit shit.

Let me guess...You're not into rap? It's okay man. Most people don't like rap music. I guess I was posting this for the people that do.

I like rap music okay enough, I don't like lyrical diarrhea.

The fact is that all of you that are giving me shit don't have the talent to put lyrics together. Taste is taste, but writing songs and such takes talent. At least I do it, instead of just sitting back and watching others try to, and then talk shit about it.

Anyone can shoehorn the names of NFL teams into a song and do it a lot better. Nobody would want to though. The thought of doing it would give a lot of people douche chills.

The whole idea of the song was to make the names not so obvious. I don't understand how you are using 49er, but I wasn't going to say something like:

"I was living my life back in 1949, and then I heard there was gold in California and I rushed there. Turns out I'm a 49er!"

See that doesn't work. Like I said, I was trying to hide most of the teams, and 49ers was one of the more difficult ones. It is called creative lyrics.

**I guess insert more shit talk here**
I was saying 49 er(or) so... Gosh I think my 2 year old nephew understood that

[YOUTUBE]Q6y6LCqBAGk[/YOUTUBE]

^^^ is better than that NFL rap.

That's how horrible it was. If you're seriously trying to go into hip hop, then you might want to reconsider. That shit was the shittiest fucking shit I have ever witnessed in all my days of noticing shits. And I just took a shit.

Holy FUCK that song is so fucking bad it makes my ears laugh and bleed simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back