NFL Rap by me using all 32 teams!

SwimminInIndy

Dark Match Jobber
Check out this video of me rapping a song I wrote using all 32 NFL teams:
Feedback is welcome and comments are great! Thanks!

I'm in the place tryin, to TITAN up my rhymes,
while I'm spittin fire, I read between the LIONS.
I see what you try to see your first time
get a hot head when you try to read my mind.
Look inside my veins, all you see is ice,
I'm a cool dude and it's COLT outside,
you'll be RAVEN about my GIANT sized rhymes,
and I still touch the mic about 49ER times.
Thi SAINT my first rodeo COWBOY of mine,
where you comin from CHIEF? I'll JET you outta line.
You can't BEAR it now time to call the other guys,
come on Brandon, come on Todd, time to fly.
When you SEAHAWKS and FALCONS in the air time to hunt
even a bald EAGLE tries glide with us.
Hunt with us, CriQ sees red like CARDINALS,
Try to run with us, you runnin with the bulls.
But you can't it's 3, it's basic brah,
I die for the CriQ, I'm a PATRIOT.
I bleed what they bleed, ride where they ride,
look where they look, and find out where you hide.
Do the crime, and escape in a white BRONCO,
REDSKIN is all you see, it's all you know.
Check your pockets, the i.r.s. is TEXAN you,
I'm a STEELER of your money and I steal taxes to.
Pay your BILLS to me, check out to me,
and have them all to me by April 15th.
Or I'm chasin you, you better scram,
cuz I'm comin at you harder than a battering RAM,
yelling charge like a CHARGER louder than David Banner,
with the heart of a lion and proud as a black PANTHER.
Tossin you overboard, I don't have the patience,
wearing all black like the RAIDER nation.
I'm riding high on this VIKING ship,
while you nappin with the DOLPHINS, sleepin with the fishes.
True BUCCANEER eatin meat all raw,
tryin to not get anything on my BENGAL rug.
I'm bringin the hits like a u.p.s. PACKER,
what can BROWN do for you your nothin but a little slacker.
Hop in my JAGUAR I'm big like an elephant,
Pay attention to me, cuz it's the NFL!

j79uev.gif

Reactions: Lee
See you could have changed some of the lines. 49er times does not make sense. 49'er so time could have worked. You should have use line instead of lions and plugged lions by the panthers. You did say lions but its still shit nonetheless....

I'd be LION if I said being on the TITANic or having BRONCOitiS AINT worse than your rhymes.

I was going to carry on, but I got bored of it, and it would have been terrible.

Why would anyone advertise terrible shitty lyrics like that?

Let me guess...You're not into rap? It's okay man. Most people don't like rap music. I guess I was posting this for the people that do.

If you don't like the type of music, you may not like the video. If someone put a video of some real heavy medal doing the same thing, I wouldn't try to cut it down, maybe just not say anything.

I am not trying to advertise anything or anyone. I am not trying to sell albums or anything like that. I just wrote a song a few years ago, and a group of mine did have an album. I started posting videos on Youtube a little bit ago and decided to make a vid of the song.

If you don't like it, fine...Everyone's entitled to thier opinion.

See you could have changed some of the lines. 49er times does not make sense. 49'er so time could have worked. You should have use line instead of lions and plugged lions by the panthers. You did say lions but its still shit nonetheless....

The whole idea of the song was to make the names not so obvious. I don't understand how you are using 49er, but I wasn't going to say something like:

"I was living my life back in 1949, and then I heard there was gold in California and I rushed there. Turns out I'm a 49er!"

See that doesn't work. Like I said, I was trying to hide most of the teams, and 49ers was one of the more difficult ones. It is called creative lyrics.

The fact is that all of you that are giving me shit don't have the talent to put lyrics together. Taste is taste, but writing songs and such takes talent. At least I do it, instead of just sitting back and watching others try to, and then talk shit about it.

**I guess insert more shit talk here**

:lmao: :lmao: Dude I listen to hip hop on a daily basis, I write lyrics when I'm bored and have nothing to do, and those lyrics you put down were shit. So please don't act that because you took the time to write lyrics down that we don't know what the fuck we're talking about and that we have no right to criticize. You put them out there and asked for feedback, you didn't get the feedback you wanted so now you gotta say we don't got taste. If the majority of people (and there are a few that like hip hop in this thread) say it's shit, then maybe you gotta reanalyze your lyrics homie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back