• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next to 1000

First to 1000

• Milenko

• Tastycles

• Marquis

• Lord Sidious

• Genral Disarray

• Richard

• SavageTaker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
There have been a few people that have topped 1000 lately, JMT, FTS, M_F, Becker, Spunky and others. But who will be the next to 1000?

I have eight names to choose from, as I don't like using the choice of other.

1.) Milenko- He had his man of 1000 posts gimmick going, where he planned to hit 10000 posts, but is now stuck at 954. He only needs 46 more posts to reach this point. But with the second worst posts per day rate, it might come at a challenge as he posts at 1.47.

2.) Tastycles- The Treat as I shall call him today, he is right behind Milenko, but does something maybe better than post count. He makes some of the best posts on this site, and that takes time. Still he has 953 of them, and posts at a 2.10.

3.) 487- Short lived mod, that used his 1.99 posts per day, heavily in the Sports Stadium to get where he was. Still a big part of the forum, even if he is gone. His reaching the 1000 post mark might take a while if he is gone for too long. He sits at 877.

4.) Marquis- Yeah there is someone that talks to JMT in the MMA section, and it is Marquis, who is just as equipped to carry on the long MMA debates that help his post count rise. 155 posts away at 845, he can reach that next time there is a Fedor vs Lesnar debate. He shoots the lowest posts per day, after supporting his Lurker habit when signing up originally at 1 and a quarter.

5.) Lord Sidious- Time for some of the new guns in the race. Lord Sidious hits at a huge 3.97, that was at 4 posts per day the other day. He just needs entry into another Atttude or PG era thread to get skyrocketed upwards. He has 831 posts.

6.) General Disarray- If you think Lord Sidious can get posts per day averages out of this world, check out GD's 4.52. His 804 posts came in just 178 days. He will reach 1000 in 43 days at that pace.

7.) Richard- Probably be the last to reach the big mark. After being left without internet, his posts per day has shrunk, and he hasn't made much noise lately. He was signed in today, but was quite as a mouse. He has 797 at 2.05.

8.) SavageTaker- School might slow him down, and he is over 200 away from 100 sitting at 793. But with a posts per day closing in at 4 (3.75), he can reach that point soon, posting in TNA and The Debaters League.

Me, once I get through this 3 test Calculus III, Physics II, and Organic Chemistry week.

But..umm...48.7 for the poll. Because he's ma boy.

I'd say it's between Milenko and Tasty. 48/7 hasn't posted as much, and Marquis told me himself that he hasn't been motivated to post non-MMA.

GSD could be next after them though, and then ST.

You forgot Razor and Lariat mang. Both have absurd post per day ratios, Razor's would be even higher had he not taken a near 2 month sabbatical.

Razor is teh r0xorz.

Lord Sidious is.
you-suck.jpg

I picked Tastycles for several factors.

One of which, is that he is a cigar lounge regular, and can knock out five or six a night if there is a debate, and he just happened to start it up on 9/11. This one could be going for a while.

Secondly, he seems to be around MORE lately, as the others on the list are on less.

Third, I would have said 48.7, but he has disappeared a bit. I think he got a girlfriend and he's not telling. So, with his biggest challenge out of the way, it's Tastycakes, all the way.

Can we get a V-Bookie on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back