Next Tag Team in Hall of Fame?

Who should be the next Tagteam inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?

• Demolition

• New Age Outlaws

• Nasty Boys

• Doom

• Dudley Boyz

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demolition was LOD knock offs,like the Midnight Rockers ( Janetty&Michaels in AWA )weren't knocking off The Rock & Roll/ Midnight Express. So what they held those titles longer than any other tag team. And they where very physical and they were over way over with the crowd. Back then the dream match up really wasn't Hogan vs Warrior it was LOD vs Demolition.

If it's not the Midnight and Rock & ROll Express, it's not a HOF. The real HOF in Amsterdam, NY by the way. http://www.pwhf.org/

What a load of bollocks. The Midnight's or Rock & Roll aren't in the one in Amsterdam either, so that surely means it's not a HOF too? Divvy twat.

It's gotta be Demolition. Started off as Vince's cheap and cheerful Road Warriors rip-off, became a success in their own right (before Crush was added due to Axe's injuries and it went tits up).

Sadly, after they've gone in, there wont be many more tag teams going in the HOF that have a chance of having a prominent place in the class they're added with, which is tragic

What about "The Outsiders/Wolfpack"? Outside of Harlem Heat and The Steiners, no team was good enough in WCW. The only problem here is that 1/3 of "The Outsiders/Wolfpack" is persona non grata in WWE even if he is real life friends with HHH.

I really hope its Billy and Chuck. They were one of the most entertaining tag teams in the past 10 years. The WWE took to talents who are useless by themselves and made a real tag team, with a real gimmick. Hopefully they get sent in together because their solo careers weren't very good.

New Age Outlaws - Road Dogg is a Trainer/company man in TNA, so I doubt he'll ever get a open welcome back into the WWE
Nasty Boys - their last run was in TNA and it was terrible. We would all be lucky to never have to see either of these two again. Who knows maybe TNA will start a Hall of Fame for the wash up some day

Dudley Boyz - I don't think the WWE wants anything to do with the Dudley Boyz They are the only team in history to win every tag title ever, but does anyone really care about the Dudley's?

Since somebody erased my first post cause they didn't like my opinion or something, I'll just have to post again, Dicks.

1.Stiener Brothers
2.Harlem Heat
3.Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard
4.Rock & Roll Express
5.Midnight Express
6.Minnasota Wrecking Crew
7.Edge and Christian
8.Hardy Brothers
9.The British Bull Dogs
10.Freebirds

Everyone of these teams are better than the ones on your list, and desereve to be in any wrestling hall of fame, especialy before Demolition who are nothing but a Road Warrior rip off.

Or it could be because your first post was spam (this one is borderline), but you didn’t think about that did you?

A lot of people think Demolition are Road Warrior rip offs. Nothing new there. I guess because they painted their faces they’re automatically Road Warrior rip offs. I admit they were probably the WWF’s answer to the Road Warriors at first, but they were able to escape that reputation with their own talents and accomplishments. Upon first glance it was fair to compare them to the Road Warriors, but once they hit their stride and won their first title it was obvious Demolition was a legit top team. Besides, it’s not all that unusual to borrow characteristics from others in the wrestling business. Just ask Ric Flair.

Demolition started as a Road Warriors rip off but they have their own legacy. They had the longest single reign of the World Tag Titles & the longest time combined as champions. I believe if Ax didn't have health issues they would've had an even more prolific reign.

I always wanted Ax, Smash, Hawk & Animal to be on the same team for a Survivor Series.

I didn't mention certain teams where guys will probably get inducted seperately, such as hart foundation (bret) or edge and christian. Though I didn't really think of that with Booker T in Doom. You guys mentioned some good teams though with Midnight/Rock n Roll xpress and Steiner Bros that I for some reason forgot (it was late and I was tired haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back