Next GM

This whole semi-feud that's going on between Teddy Long and Drew McIntyre seems to be coming to a head, and I get the feeling that it will end with Long no longer being General Manager of Smackdown!, whether by resignation or being fired, as Drew has Vince's favor over Teddy. If this is indeed the outcome of this storyline, who would you expect to take Teddy's place? Who do you want to see as new GM?

Maybe Tiffany haha. She was the GM of ECW. Might as well make her the GM of Smackdown. She sucks as a wrestler, so might as well make her a GM.

What if all this did escalate and maybe Tiffany was brought in to oversee Teddy Longs decision but she helping out Drew much to Teddys annoyance?

If Teddy Long is gonna be leaving the General Manager spot I think the only logical person to give the spot would be Vickie Guerrero.

She's done a good job at it before, she's official SmackDown consultant, so I don't see why they wouldn't be giving her the spot to run with it if Teddy Long gets fired, or steps down.

If Teddy Long does leave SmackDown, I hope he stays on WWE programming in some way. Maybe as the Raw GM (because we all know Bret Hart won't last long).

However, for his replacement, I couldn't agree with Ferbian more. Vickie Guerreo would be the perfect GM of SmackDown. She probably gets the most heat in the company and she looks really comfortable on-air. Also, if she does become the new GM it would probably result in a huge Dolph Ziggler push. Which is no bad thing.

Vicky? Are u kidding me when u say that dude? How can you enjoy her as GM. At least Tiffany would be some nice eye candy.

Vicky? Are u kidding me when u say that dude? How can you enjoy her as GM. At least Tiffany would be some nice eye candy.

I'm guessing you're addressing my post.

Vickie is the better choice because she doesn't have any other roles, with the exception of perhaps a manager, but in the end, she's already a kind of General Manager for Smackdown, so why would you want a complete 3rd when the second is available?

Tiffany has already been a General Manager, and while you say she'd serve as great eye candy, I do agree, but in case you forgot, we didn't see much of it during the time she was General Manager, we see more of it when she's a wrestler, so that's an awful reason to put behind wanting Tiffany over Vickie.

I'm guessing you're addressing my post.

Vickie is the better choice because she doesn't have any other roles, with the exception of perhaps a manager, but in the end, she's already a kind of General Manager for Smackdown, so why would you want a complete 3rd when the second is available?

Tiffany has already been a General Manager, and while you say she'd serve as great eye candy, I do agree, but in case you forgot, we didn't see much of it during the time she was General Manager, we see more of it when she's a wrestler, so that's an awful reason to put behind wanting Tiffany over Vickie.

I stant corrected. You do make a good point. I just can't stand Vicky, like it gets to the point where i change the channel. She does draw heat, but does Vince want the heat of people turning the channel?

If Hart sticks around for a while on Raw, I think the WWE would try to get a heel GM on Smackdown, and I feel like Abraham Washington is that man. He reminds me of Long, just a younger heel version.

I think make him change shows and make William Regal the new GM of Smackdown, I loved his heel run as GM last year, and was sad when it was ruined due to the drug mess up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back