Next Faces of WWE

themiz937

Dark Match Winner
Okay pretty much i'v notice that each geeration was 2 main faces of the company there was The Rock and Stone Cold then John Cena and Randy Orton there was probley more like Hulk and some one but my qeustion is who are the two next faces of the company

The Miz - unquestionably. He's been doing a lot of promotional work for the WWE recently alongside Eve Torres, so they're clearly believe in him. And anyone who saw his promo at Summerslam will know that it was quality from start to finish. I think he's a great heel but he will become a face in the long term.

CM Punk - Aside from Chris Jericho, I don't think anyone in the company cuts a better promo than he does. Again, another heel at the moment, but that doesn't need to be the same long term. His straight edge lifestyle is a great example for other people (especially kids) to look up to, and I think they'll let that play off long term.

the miz, sheamus, punk, and ima say kofi. now i dont lilke the idea of having the 1st 3 as a face but it will happen hopefully after a long time. now sheamus is alreay a 2 time wwe champ. he will be bigger in a few years if he can win a match without dq or something he needs a clean win. punk is THE TOP HEEL on smackdown. he should get a world championship without using the mitb to get it. the miz is my personal favorite in the bussiness right now and i love him as a heel but i do think he can do great things if he was a face i just hope they dont do it too soon because i like his current gimmick. and kofi wwe gave him a push and i thought he was the win for mitb at 26 but i was wrong i dont understand why they stopped his push. kofi has everything the mic skills, ring skills and the look of a whc. i hope they can push him after this fued with ziggler is done

I would say The Miz will take over John Cena's spot as a face of the company where there was an article a while back saying the Miz was doing a lot of stuff off screen to promote the WWE like Cena has.

As for who I see taking Randy Orton's spot as the 2nd face of the company, I would have to say Sheamus. I can see Sheamus being molded into a character similar to HHH where they work out together and that I personally wouldn't mind it because of his aggressive ways in the ring and he can cut a decent promo, but it still needs work.

I dont really know but if I had to guess I'd say Miz and morrison with Miz playing the face I cant really see morrison playing a top face he's just stale as a face. Miz is witty and acually funny but I see morrison as a new chris jericho the self centered bastard who couldnt care less.

wow how come nobody mentioned wade barrett, he has the look, pretty good in the ring, and he's money on the stick, he's already leading factions as a rookie(a faction of rookies) with his skills he can get over as a face or a heel. The miz, punk, and kofi along with barrett have strong chances of becoming the face of wwe

Wade Barret....no, he doesn't have the look and definatly not the ring chops, I would honestly put Mcintyre over him and I'm not a fan of drew. If we are grabbing anyone from the NXT guild I'm taking Danielson or Gabriel, maybe even Skip if he stops pretending a clothsline is an acceptable finisher, only guy that could pull that off was Bradshaw's fat ass.

Morrison as an asshole rock star would run that shit, cocky asshole with a new finisher, starship is too inconsistant. That backflip rock bottom was impressive.

Miz, he will evolve into whatever he wants. He works well as a heel and it will roll well into a face...he has the Rock versatility (that Summerslam promo proved that), just has to sharpen his in ring abilities.

Punk, will only do better and better things. Needs to stay heel for sometime, Champion heel.

Sheamus will be the best mid-big guy since HHH, give him time.

Those are the 4, sorry not two.

Honorable Mention goes to Dibiase, McIntyre, R Truth (sarcasm),

I think that guys like Punk, Barrett and Sheamus will stay heel for a long time. We have already seen that Punk works much better as a heel. Therefore i will say Miz and Kofi Kingston could be the new faces of the company.

CM Punk-31
Barrett- 30
Daniel Bryan- 29
The Miz- 29
Sheamus-32
Kofi- 29

John Cena- 33
Randy Orton- 30.

My Point with the ages is, at no point will any of the above mentioned be "the face" (or faces) of the WWE. Cena and Orton are both very young, and very dedicated. We won't see them going anywhere anytime soon, barring serious injury. There is a reason WWE invested so much time and money in them. Because unlike Austin they are both young, and healthy, and unlike the Rock, both are dedicated to the WWE. Orton and Cena are going to be what Hogan and Savage were in the 80's.

We won't know who the next faces of the WWE will be for another 7 years or so.

My choices for next faces of WWE:

1. CM Punk- its quite obvious, from his start in ECW as a newcomer, this guy was going places. He was someone who started with a new way of thinking and performing. The straight edge way of life was a pretty new way to go about it, and people really embraced him. Then he drafted to RAW/SD after sometime. After 2x win of MITB at the WM's, and successfully cashing in, he was a bonafide star, becoming a triple crown winner. With the 2nd MITB cash in, he became full fledged heel, which started his new trend of super heel. Which by far and away is THE best role in a long time on WWE. People all over are getting thrown out of shows, heckling him on youtube clips, he is one of the biggest stars to generate heat in a long time.

2. Sheamus- This guy is a badass in the ring. Knows how to dominate/intimidate others, and can still pull off the ability to carry emotion even though some may not care for him. That's the beauty, he knows people don't like him and he doesn't care. Super heel, and can carry the heat well. I like this guy and he knows how to make the heat work in his favor.

3. Wade Barrett-I personally love this guy. I watched him closely on NXT. I was curious to see how they'd develop him after he won. Then when the Nexus started, I wasn't the biggest fan of the whole group, but Wade is a monster in the ring. His finisher is incredibly devastating to look at. He's a charmer on the mic, and can certainly use psychology to get the crowd either with him or against him. I would LOVE to see him continue, and think he will go very far.

4. Ted Dibiase Jr.- I only wish they were not using him as a copy of his dad. I have no problem with Ted Sr. I think he can be used properly if given the right tools. People from families can make a name for themselves, case in point, RKO, and Cody Rhodes is starting to as well. I see Dibiase with the ability to go far with a little more work. He certainly has the skill, but needs a bit more finesse, and just the right creativity from WWE.

The Miz - sooner or later, this guy will turn face and he has the potential to be as big (or even bigger) than Cena

Cody Rhodes - "Dashing" Cody Rhodes is already popular...I see an eventual face turn for him on the horizon.

Skip Sheffield - the next Batista and new signature big guy in WWE, 'nuff said.

John Morrison - already just a stone's throw away from being WWE Championship material...I think he's pretty much ready, if given some better entrance music and more serious ring attire.

Daniel Bryan - already waaaaaay over, this guy has the potential to go all the way to the top and is already a crowd favorite.

Sheamus - although Sheamus is a heel right now, I feel that eventually, he's going to be very much over with the crowd and has the potential to become the next Stone Cold (replace beer with Guinness lol).

CM Punk-31
Barrett- 30
Daniel Bryan- 29
The Miz- 29
Sheamus-32
Kofi- 29

John Cena- 33
Randy Orton- 30.

My Point with the ages is, at no point will any of the above mentioned be "the face" (or faces) of the WWE. Cena and Orton are both very young, and very dedicated. We won't see them going anywhere anytime soon, barring serious injury. There is a reason WWE invested so much time and money in them. Because unlike Austin they are both young, and healthy, and unlike the Rock, both are dedicated to the WWE. Orton and Cena are going to be what Hogan and Savage were in the 80's.

We won't know who the next faces of the WWE will be for another 7 years or so.

I agree with this 100%. I think guys like Miz and Sheamus may take more of a bigger role in the WWE but Cena and Orton will stay the face of the WWE for a while. Like beef said though this is of course if Cena and Orton stay healthy. However even if they do get injured. For any of those guys to become the face of the company Cena and Orton need to get injured soon. If it is 5 years down the road and Cena gets a injury and is forced to retire, the WWE will most likely look younger for a new face of the company. Someone still in FCW or even likely not signed by the WWE yet.

Ok I don't think this can be really answered because I don't think the next faces of WWE are here yet. But from the current roster, I think it will be Wade Barrett & Tyson Kidd. I think Wade Barrett after this Nexus thing blows over, Barrett will be a solid performer on Raw. Kidd will break away from the Hart Dynasty and he will become dare I say, the next Bret Hart?

Ok I don't think this can be really answered because I don't think the next faces of WWE are here yet. But from the current roster, I think it will be Wade Barrett & Tyson Kidd. I think Wade Barrett after this Nexus thing blows over, Barrett will be a solid performer on Raw. Kidd will break away from the Hart Dynasty and he will become dare I say, the next Bret Hart?

D.H. Smith has huge potential too....just more work on his mic skills. I think both Kidd and Smith will be big eventually and at some point, one of them will turn heel and turn on the other (most likely Smith). Of course, not for a very long time though as they're the most popular tag team in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back