newest sig(edge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flippyskate21

I tried out a tutorial for the backround, and just tried to make it simple again. i think it came out a little better than the shelton one buy anyways,'

comments......advise.......please?

I edited the sig a lot, and i think it turned out a lot better

anyways...here it is:

For me the sig is totally ruined by the background. It just doesnt really go with anything. Maybe it's too bright for Edge. I don't know, I'm just not digging it at all. If you have brushes take one of the ones that has lots of holes in it, if ya know what I mean. Place it randomly so it's quite fill, but no where near solid colour. Then go Filters > Blur > Radial Blur. Amount = 100 Blur Method > Zoom and the Best quality. Then do all that duplicating and blending stuff untill it looks nice. When your filling in the background, if you dont have brushes just take a reasonably large brush with low hardness, and put it in random spots. Thats an effective background. I tried to do a thing quickly but it didn't turn out too well. Hope this helps. Tried to da a drakish spot to get inconsistency but it didn't really work.

1660535260a2627659331b675747687l.jpg

1660535260a2627659301b229739888l.jpg

ya i did that for my last backround, but you really can't do the same thing for every sig, and i don't really no how to do other interesting backrounds

Go to Deviantart.com and search random things, such as red grunge, or blue or anything until you find something, then play around with blend modes, and subtle filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back