WWE.IS.AWESOME's Sig Showcase!

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Ok, well I started making sigs this past month and I am taking requests in the requests section. I wanted to make my work known and I want some feedback from anyone who will give it :) So here we go!

Sigs #1 -#4 : The Miz

2vsgqw5.png

This was one of my first sigs I tried to make for someone. I painted half the backround red and faded it to start off. Then I added the MITB pic of Miz. I scaled it and moved it where I wanted. Then I changed the opacity to 60%. Then I did the same with the US title pic of the Miz. (I know the shirt is backwards because I had to flip it so it could go on the right side and I couldn't change the shirt back:blush:) Then I scaled and moved the main picture of the Miz. Next was the text. First I wrote Be Miz.. in black letters and placed it below. Then I wrote it again in red letters and placed it slightly above to give it a shadow type look. Next I added the border. First I made a slim white border. Then I added a thicker black border around that and there you have it!

i1d5bm.png

I made this sig for a fellow poster. First I used a leather pattern for the backround. Then I scaled and moved the main picture to the correct spot. In a small font on the top I wrote, Someone's About To Make A... I finished the statement on the bottom with the words MIZ-TAKE in a bolder text. Lastly I added the border. I believe I made a black border first then added a red one. This sig was very simple and easy.

rmtyya.png

This one I made for another member as well. I used the same technique I used with my first sig to make the backround, but this time in blue. Next I scaled and moved The Miz into the white backround to kind of focus it on him. Next I did the same with Jacob Black, but put him in the dark blue portion of the sig. I also changed the opacity to about 70%. I layered Edward Cullin ontop of Jacob then did the same thing. Next was the text. The poster wanted it to say Mizards are better than werewolves and vampires. I know, I know, it's wordy but I tried to make it work. I used a simple font and changed the color to white. To finish off the sig, I made the all important border. I made a slim blue border and then we're done.

qnobv8.png

This is my last one for now. I can't remember quite what I did to make the backround swirl like that but i know that I made a dark blue backround and added some black into it. I think I blurred it first then changed the angle or something to give it the swirling effect. Then I added, scaled, and moved the image. I made it larger since it was the only image in the sig. Then I wrote Be Awesome... Be Miz.. in black for the text. I thought the sig looked a little bare so I wrote The Miz up the side in blue. I don't like the size/shape of this sig and I usually make them the same size as sig #2 and #3. I don't think I added a border to this one.

Well those are some sigs for now and I will upload some more later. What do you think?

The first one is pretty good! I like the text, the style is good, the images are blended well, and you even have a border.

The rest, however, leave a lot to be desired. Your text isn't very good at all. You really need to learn how to add outlines to your text. Right now it either doesn't stand out or just looks bad. Also, on some of them I notice you can see the sharp edge of the render where it stops at the top. That is a BIG no-no. We should never be able to see the rough edge of the render.

However, you're really showing potential. Try looking at tutorials and some really good sigs to learn some new techniques and never stop creating!

The first one is pretty good! I like the text, the style is good, the images are blended well, and you even have a border.

The rest, however, leave a lot to be desired. Your text isn't very good at all. You really need to learn how to add outlines to your text. Right now it either doesn't stand out or just looks bad. Also, on some of them I notice you can see the sharp edge of the render where it stops at the top. That is a BIG no-no. We should never be able to see the rough edge of the render.

However, you're really showing potential. Try looking at tutorials and some really good sigs to learn some new techniques and never stop creating!

Thanks. I really like the first one too. It's my favortie. I am not sure how to get new texts and right now I only have about 20 options and they are all very similiar. I just recently learned how to add borders to the text but I made these sigs before-hand. I get what you're saying about the sharp end of the renders as well. I will work on it. I have a few more sigs that are better than these and I'm posting them tonight. I learned a few new techniques and will be looking foward to using them :)

Time to put up more sigs! Well first I will post my sig of Edge that I made for one of my friends as a request.

2d14nco.png

Well I used the blue spares pattern for the backround. Then I added the pic of Edge on the left. I changed the opacity to 60%. I scaled and moved it. Did the same thing for the other Edge pic on the opposite side. Next I found a great Edge render on PSD-Dreams. Centered and laylered it ontop of the other two pics. The poster wanted to make the text say Best WWE Champ Ever. So I wrote that, picked a bolder text and put it on the bottom. Unfortunately, I forgot to add a border :( This was a really easy and simple sig.

That's all for now:) Will hopefully upload some more later.

The biggest problem with that one is that the middle render of Edge is squished, which is something you never want to do. I'm not sure how it works on GIMP, but in Photoshop when you resize an image you hold SHIFT as you drag the corner handles in order to keep images proportional. Never squish your renders as it just looks bad.

Other than that, the sig is fine save for the lack of border. Keep it up!

I haven't really been posting sigs in here as of lately, but I'm going to start up again. IMO I think my sigs have improved quite a but. Ok here we go....

AJ Lee Sig:

2upb8g2.png

I made this sig for as a request. Well first I started out with a blank 400x200 canvas. Then I filled it with a darker brown color. I went to the dodge/burn tool and started playing around with it. I started dodging some of the places and liked how it turned out. I thought I dodged too much though so then I burned a few places and got a really cool backround. Then I uploaded a cool render of AJ Lee from PSD.Dreams. I scaled it a little bit to make it fit the sig the way I wanted. Then I moved it to the side. Time for the text.... and let me just say, the text is my weakest point. So first I wrote "AJ" and changed it to this text that started with an E but I can't remember the name right now. I made it a dark brown color and moved it to the way I wanted. Then I wrote NXT Breakout Diva and made it black. I changed the text to Pristina and moved it to where I wanted. Looking back at it now, I probably would have done it differently. Anyways, I finished up the sig with a brown border and there you have it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back