• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New WZCW Merch Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Killjoy.gif

WZCW Universe,

You have always wanted to show your pride for WZCW by wearing clothing that supports your favorite WZCW wrestler. We see it every round in the audience as you sport "Natural 20" Theron t-shirts and elegANT top hats.

I am happy to announce that new WZCW Merch is on its way. So, start saving now for when it releases so that you are decked head-to-toe with freshly acquired gear.

(WZCW forum members and resident graphic artists, I need your participation to make this project the best that it can be. For members, please try to PM me with a piece of custom merch that supports your WZCW character. Resident graphic artists, feel free to tinker with various designs involving all characters and various logos. In a few weeks, I will unveil the new merch on WZCW.com in a special article. Don't delay! You want your character's merch to be showcased in the upcoming special)​

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics