New Wrestlers, more

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
smark.jpg

• WZCW has secured the contracts of both Ace Cannon, and Jack Harris. They were both scouted by new Talent Relations and Recruitments officer, Aaron Craeg (not to be confused with WZCW wrestler, Aaron Craig.) Owner of WZCW, Chuck Myles, has high hopes for the new duo.

"The stocks continue to rise for WZCW, and this federation is being packed to the brim with talent. I saw these two guys in a tryout match last week, and I liked what I saw. If they can perform consistently and go above expectations, they are going to go far in my company."

Cannon was brought to WZCW after a succesful stint in Japan, picking up many skills there in becoming a well-known wrestler. He is known for being quite arrogant, and is also displeasing a few backstage personnel.

Harris is an unknown kind of wrestler at the moment, and management are still a little wary of his abilities backstage, although Myles seems to like him. It has been said that his potential may not be the standard needed, although management is showing faith in him. He was called in to work at a late stage last week to work a dark match, but no-showed for an undisclosed reason, although this hasn't harmed him too much. Harris was absent for most of the night, only showing up near the end of the night.

• Rumours have been swirling as to who attacked Chemical Blue backstage at Meltdown last week. The attacker sent a statement to WZCW staff that he will be appearing at Meltdown next week to address the matter.

As always, stay tuned for more updates, on WZCW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back