• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New TNA record for me.

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
I just sat down and thought..

"Y'know..I might give TNA a better chance."

So, I loaded up Youtube, found the first part of the latest TNA Reaction or whatever it's called and officially watched the first 6 Minutes 26 Seconds.

I turned it off. I saw Orlando Jordan come to the ring, covered in stickers and sequins and I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry TNA, I just can't watch your programming. I physically can't. I tried it, but I'm sorry, no.

It was good back in 2004 when I first watched it on The Wrestling Channel and Extreme Sports, but not anymore. Soz mates.

Yeah it was better in 2004. Hulk was no where to be seen and I loved it. We actually saw wrestling those days.

Yeah it was better in 2004. Hulk was no where to be seen and I loved it. We actually saw wrestling those days.
Yet we still have nabbed us a big batch MOTY and Feud Of The Year candidates. Oh yeah, and we are in terrible shape. Just imagine us if we are good.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2433553]Yet we still have nabbed us a big batch MOTY and Feud Of The Year candidates. Oh yeah, and we are in terrible shape. Just imagine us if we are good.[/QUOTE]

Riaku, I have nothing against you and I fully respect that you like TNA.. but I can't even begin to imagine TNA if they were good. They're promoting Orlando Jordan on weekly shows and gimmick or not, I can't take TNA seriously when he comes out covered in stick-on stars. If I didn't know any better I'd say that he was celebrating a birthday or something. In addition to that statement, I'm not even going to begin going into the body-lotion thing. That was just incredibly wrong.

Riaku, I have nothing against you and I fully respect that you like TNA.. but I can't even begin to imagine TNA if they were good. They're promoting Orlando Jordan on weekly shows and gimmick or not, I can't take TNA seriously when he comes out covered in stick-on stars. If I didn't know any better I'd say that he was celebrating a birthday or something. In addition to that statement, I'm not even going to begin going into the body-lotion thing. That was just incredibly wrong.
:lmao:
Yeah, not the best of moments. Eric Young on the other hand, has been great as of late. Bringing a mannequin as a partner and acting as if a 1 on 1 match is a tag team match.

The 'E promotes the dumbest people on Superstars, so TNA promotes their shit on Reaction. I'm a HUGE WWE mark, I dislike TNA a lot, but this "point" of yours is just ******ed.

Nah Riaku, I watch TNA. I just loved it better before Hogan came along and brought a bunch of washed up fucks with him. I love TNA's original talent.

I really dont think TNA is that bad, Ive actually liked it ever since Hogan came back. He was actually the reason I started to watch again because I had stopped watching TNA for well over a year.

People try to say TNA was better before Hogan, really? This is the same company that ran a program with the Jackass guys, that had midgets running around, had men beating up women, Samoa Joe running around with a knife, Sharmell in matches, ELECTRIC CAGE MATCHES, and Jeff Jarret as its champion more times than I care to count.

TNA is doing fine right now, sure they are still being run in a shitty way, and the booking is terrible, and Dixie is incompetent, but its still better than it was before; and I actually like it, which is all that matters to me.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2433576]:lmao:
Yeah, not the best of moments. Eric Young on the other hand, has been great as of late. Bringing a mannequin as a partner and acting as if a 1 on 1 match is a tag team match.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Wow. I actually lol'd - Do TNA purposely make Eric Young like he is?..I mean really, he sounds like Mikey Whipwreck from ECW. If they purposely make him the way he is, then I can understand. Just trying to shed some light on the situation lol.

So, I loaded up Youtube, found the first part of the latest TNA Reaction or whatever it's called and officially watched the first 6 Minutes 26 Seconds.

I turned it off. I saw Orlando Jordan come to the ring, covered in stickers and sequins and I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry TNA, I just can't watch your programming. I physically can't. I tried it, but I'm sorry, no.

It was good back in 2004 when I first watched it on The Wrestling Channel and Extreme Sports, but not anymore. Soz mates.

To be fair though, you watched ReAction and Orlando Jordan. That really does it sum up the rest of the TNA product. If you could see one tag match between the Guns and Beer Money you may change your mind, or any Kurt Angle match against AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson, or even Jeff hardy.

Nah Riaku, I watch TNA. I just loved it better before Hogan came along and brought a bunch of washed up fucks with him. I love TNA's original talent.

i agree with u...TNA is the shit right now. id rather watch that sometimes than raw because its not the same week after week. i mean on raw u have a 4 matches...a crappy divas match, a pretty good match with y2j, a crappy match with the midcarders and sometimes a decent match with the main eventers. usually every main event consists of these wrestler: edge, cena, orton, and sheamus. also every week nexus acts all badass in the ring but they only wrestled 2 matches on raw at the most.

tna on the other hand u have 5 or 6 matches all of them entertain me. the knockouts have a better story going on than any story on smackdown! the x division did die down a bit but its fine because the mcmg pick that up with the tag divion. and the world title picture is way better than just throwing 6 main eventers in the ring because they cant be off a ppv

IM GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN TNA IS THE SHIT RIGHT NOW!!

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2433528]That's fine. If you enjoy Skynet as Raw's GM, I can't change your mind.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know anybody still defended TNA. Actually, you didn't really.

Seriously? Wow. I actually lol'd - Do TNA purposely make Eric Young like he is?..I mean really, he sounds like Mikey Whipwreck from ECW. If they purposely make him the way he is, then I can understand. Just trying to shed some light on the situation lol.
He took a "nasty" fall in a match on Xplosion and just hasn't been the same. In one time he thought he was teaming up with The Frrebirds to fight for the "6 Man Tag Team" Championships. In reality he was gonna wrestle Jeremy Buck. Who was totally clueless as Eric just babbled on like he was in WCCW.

Don't worry you will never have to wacth TNA again unless you want. The bastards at Sky have cancel bravo (TNA Channel) so don't worry but I actually like TNA so I am pissed.:disappointed:

It was also good the last point in 09 with Joe, A.J, Daniels, Kurt Angle and Desmond Wolfe in the main event but then Hogan came in a messed up TNA and it has just re-coved now as it is good again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back