• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Theme Songs Imminent

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
Christian will be getting a new version of his same theme song ahead of Wrestlemania and DX will be using a new version of their theme song for the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, according to F4Wonline.com. WWE producer Jim Johnston has also re-made the Four Horsemen theme song ahead of the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

Thank God I may never have to listen to that shit cover of "Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of the Year. Always preferred the Waterproof Blondes version. Only part of SOTY cover I liked was the beginning with the drums, but the synthesizer in the first version was better.

If WWE plan to have Shawn vs. Triple H for Wrestlemania 29, don't see the point of DX getting a new theme. The Chris Warren one is still pretty good. Four Horsemen, meh, will be used rarely so even if he fucks up what is a great generic theme, I won't have many complaints.

Good news Christian. New song for Trips and Shawn makes me think there are shenanigans afoot in the future.

New song for Horsemen is, I dunno, probably meaningless. Never know. Maybe Flair intends to return to WWE again. When was the last time he showed up in TNA?

The Horseman one does not please me. The original 4 Horsemen theme is one of the greatest of all the times. I like Christian's as well, but I don't really care if they change it. And I couldn't care less about the DX theme.

New DX theme makes me think Triple H and HBK intend to take more screen time than they need in the coming months....

I've never liked Christians current theme, its probably just the artist singing it.. I'll have to tube the other version.

As for the Hoursemen.... no need for any of them to appear outside of the HOF, no reason to change their music before that event either.

Why the fuck would you change the Horsemen theme? It is absolutely perfect.

Again, no need to change the DX theme either. Its a HOF ceremony, celebrating the PAST. Why make a new theme? Using the PAST theme makes sense to me.

And good news about Christian, the Waterproof Blonde version was much better. I hope his new one is as good as that.

Christian won't be needing it now anyway, seeing as he won't be an active performer at Wrestlemania, unless he interferes or something. Fucking Drew McIntyre! Piece of Scottish shit! (Apologies to Dowds in advance if he sees this.)

I don't see the point in changing the DX and Horsemen ones, they'll only be used a few times anyway.

Changing Christian's theme is a good idea. I preferred the Waterproof Blonde version, it didn't sound like generic entrance music #23232

Wanna make this worse than it is? Imagine Downstait are the ones redoing ALL these songs!

Instead of making a new version they should just bring this back:

[YOUTUBE]RvONKq7wQW8[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously, they should never have changed it in the first place. The older version fits better with Christian's current persona. I hope the new one doesn't suck.... Who knows, maybe it will be good.

So I'm the only one who likes the current version of Christian's music?

Although my favorite of his was always his TNA music.

[YOUTUBE]6TZZiIeabNI[/YOUTUBE]​

Christian won't be needing it now anyway, seeing as he won't be an active performer at Wrestlemania, unless he interferes or something. Fucking Drew McIntyre! Piece of Scottish shit! (Apologies to Dowds in advance if he sees this.)

It's Sally you'll need to look out for when dissing Drew. He's a compatriot to me, but he's going to belong to her one day.

I don't really remember Christian's original version but I do have a soft spot for his TNA theme, even if it is a blatant rip-off of an Evanesence song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back