• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Stable

Ashylarry

Pre-Show Stalwart
Partial Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- There is talk of WWE bringing back the Too Cool team, with Rikishi and Brian Lawler. There has also been talk of adding Ron Killings to the mix sometime down the line.

Evolution was good as, and i reckon they should bring back the original dx if theyre gonna do anything and bring back the ministry....looks like they r bringin in something like the corporation with vince and shane (with the SD! heels and Umaga & Estrada)

The original DX is back... HHH & HBK.... As for 2 Cool.... They should add Scotty into the mix... He's been a jobber long enough.... Give him a Tag Title run with Brian... Rikishi U.S. Title fued... Not saying he should win it... And Killings vs Cena... If he goes to SD!

PauLwaLL50 said:
The original DX is back... HHH & HBK.... As for 2 Cool.... They should add Scotty into the mix... He's been a jobber long enough.... Give him a Tag Title run with Brian... Rikishi U.S. Title fued... Not saying he should win it... And Killings vs Cena... If he goes to SD!
I think Rikishi should turn on Too Cool and form a Samoan Tag team with his younger borther Umaga. Killings proballiy could go to ECW and be a major player. Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn could be a tag team in ECW.

^i like the idea of that, but would they b heel or face.....thats the only way i can c Umaga turning face...

WWE need to do what they did a long time ago and that is have almost the whole show divided by stables remember...there was corporation, DX, Ministry and then there was stone cold!! They could do that again but have another superstar on his own not sure who though...you know a loner a rebel and a fan favourite.

Id love to see a nation of domination type gimmick featuring lashly,killings,monty brown(presuming he joins) king booker,shelton,and vis!it would be cool if its done in the right way,kinda like LAX

PauLwaLL50 said:

Very good points there.....Cena vs. Killings would be great, but LET IT HAPPEN ON SMACKDOWN! Cena DEFINITELY BEING THE HEEL!

bman420 said:
I think Rikishi should turn on Too Cool and form a Samoan Tag team with his younger borther Umaga. Killings proballiy could go to ECW and be a major player. Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn could be a tag team in ECW.
that would be cool and they can be like talking jiberus

Bringing back too cool would be awesome. I stopped watching wrestling for like 2 or 3 years during the attitude era and started watching it the raw after wrestlemania 19. With the hulk hogan Vince mcmahon and all that. I pretty much missed too cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back