• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Series Coming Soon to Movies & TV

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Alright, throughout the Summer I've had an idea for a new series in the Movies & TV section. What the series will focus on is animated shows, and more exactly, kids animated shows from the 90's. The 90's was when I grew up and as such I've seen a whole boat load of kids shows from that era. This series is going to showcase those shows and will in fact be a countdown of the Top 25 (in my bias opinion) shows.

And just so we're clear here, that means no Family Guy, no South Park. This will be kid orientated. And just to be clear, the fact that it's a 90's list, the cartoon MUST have debuted between January 1st 1990 and December 31st 1999. That means no Simpsons or Dragon Ball Z.

This series will start in a week’s time and it's my hope that this will lead to more traffic for the section, and lead to a lot of fun debating.

BATMAN-THUMBS-UP30.jpg

You...you mean there were animated show before Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, & DBZ?!? pssh your crazy this thread will never work!

Naw sounds like an interesting idea, I assume this means you'll be covering Batman TAS, Spider-Man, X-Men, & possiably the shortlived Ironman/Fantastic4 Marvel super hour show... was TMNT in the 90's or did that start late 80's?

Awesome, man.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Really need to post a new comic movie in my thread seeing as how it's June and all, IDK how people can keep up with thread series in the summer, I'm so fucking busy that it's hard as fuck to get any of mine done

I was actually thinking of pitching a 90s Nickelodeon series that'd encompass the toons and game shows that didn't flop, but now I don't have to :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back