New Promotion Being Planned...Would You Watch?

Would you watch?

• Yes! We need more wrestling...I'd watch every week.

• Yes, I'd watch from time-to-time.

• No, I wouldn't watch it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to disagree there bro, starting in Tampa? That's not a stones throw away from Orlando, TNA's hometown. It would be hard as hell to draw people away from TNA to his promotion. And also, the LAST thing he wants is a wrestling turf war, remember when ECW came to LA for Heatwave back in like 98 and XPW started fighting the ECW guys and fuckin up the show? You don't want anything like that bro.

I'd say start it off up east, New York, Philly, New Jersey, places like those have huge fanbases for good wrestling, and that way you won't be competing with all the regional NWA guys in the mid south or the TNA guys in Florida.

I would have to agree with you all the way. The East Coast is awesome. But you have rivals possibly like CZW and IWA EC.

If anything, base the promotion out of New York somewhere. Thats where the WWE started, and look how they turned out?

Manhatten would be a good place to look at, because its right in the heart of NYC. That way, everybody in the city is only about a half-hour away (you will also have the Jersey crowds coming in too).

Also, are you thinking of touring?

I'd watch it and you should have it no rules like the old ECW days and have it be called "EUW" Extreme Underground Wrestling................

I love the idea, but like most others here, would worry about it to begin with. One thing none of us seem to know yet is where you will be doing this? Atlanta is a great spot, with lots of indy talent (not to mention the BIGGEST and best wrestling school in the world) and lots of fans.

And, if you are interested, I will be getting done with my training shortly, and should be able to do some work for you if you like what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back