New kid in the cage

CEna vs ROCK OMG go fuck yourself and shove ****** dick up ur ass you cunt lickin twat waffle. You cum guzzling thunder cunt get the fuck away from WZ forums. I will use ur skull as my urnial. youyr bones as my spoons.

welcome to the forums buddy

Please Fuck off.

Anybody who asks or says it's fake to me has fallen victim to a Ric Flair-esque chop. I proceed to ask to be given one, the person in question refuses and sobs off like a little bitch.

CEna vs ROCK OMG go fuck yourself and shove ****** dick up ur ass you cunt lickin twat waffle. You cum guzzling thunder cunt get the fuck away from WZ forums. I will use ur skull as my urnial. youyr bones as my spoons.

If you think anyone likes you anymore than him you're shitting yourself. At least he doesn't make horrible spelling mistakes in his posts... or at least as many as you do.

MY NAME IS CHRIS HANSEN AND I LIKE RAPE
I LIKE RAPE
I LIKE RAPE
I CAN'T CONTROL MY HORNY LEVEL

chrishansen.jpg

I WANT TO BLANK YOUR BRAINS OUT

AND HE'S GOING TO USE THOSE SPOONS TO EAT THE NICE PISS SOUP HE'S MADE IN YOUR SKULL. THEN HE'S GONNA STAB YOUR EYEBALLS WITH HIS DICK, AND BLOOD'S GONNA COME OUT OF YOUR HEAD! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, 'CAUSE HE'S A MADMAN!!!!!

And no one laughed.... Jk that was pretty good with the ****** and the dick and calling me gay and stuff.

LOL... So is it better for you to have a white dick up your ass? I would assume the color of a cock in your butt, would feel the same regardless of color.

No matter if you try to disguise it with every color in the rainbow, a wiener in the rectum is STILL a wiener in the rectum.

By the way, that post was one of the most ignorant posts I have read, and I constantly frequent the prison, so that is saying something.

:ass: < I can see the whiteness poking out of it right now.

I don't bring it up, but if someone asks me if I like wrestling I'll tell them with no hint of embarrassment or shame that I do.

Thing is, I prefer to not hear people who have ZERO idea what they are talking about tell me that wrestling is fake. Ironically, they think the shit that is called "reality T.V." isn't fake. Morons. Shows like the jersey shore are more scripted than wrestling ever has been.
Survivor still does the trick for me. And there's no way you'd be able to get me to believe that shit is straight scripted. Cut to present a narrative? Sure. Scripted? No.

Also, I legit LOL'd at Hardcore.

LOL... So is it better for you to have a white dick up your ass? I would assume the color of a cock in your butt, would feel the same regardless of color.

No matter if you try to disguise it with every color in the rainbow, a wiener in the rectum is STILL a winer in the rectum.

By the way, that post was one of the most ignorant posts I have read, and I constantly frequent the prison, so that is saying something.

:ass: < I can see the whiteness poking out of it right now.

is there a reason you can't condense your first three thoughts into one paragraph, or do you not have the cognitive ability to think that way

I mean

would you find it

irritating

if I typed

like this?

is there a reason you can't condense your first three thoughts into one paragraph, or do you not have the cognitive ability to think that way

I mean

would you find it

irritating

if I typed

like this?

I

Didn't

This...

So your analogy is nothing but amusing to me. How I typed it, is how I wanted to type it. So, that pretty much answers your smart ass comment.

LOL...those are probably the same people who swear they saw Elvis at the 7-11 down the street buying some chips and a big gulp and flying away in his spaceship and then they want to pass judgement? LOL

How do you make that assumption towards people, just because they do not believe wrestling is real?

Wrestling is fake? Do I imagine myself watching Impact or Raw or something? Is it all some kind of illusion?

You actually haven't left home in 10 years. You don't live in Puerto Rico. You live in a warehouse on the east coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back