new indy fed

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan's onion

Dark Match Jobber
me and a friend of mine(the money man) are planning to open up a local indy promotion in the near future. everything's going good so far the only set back we're having is coming up with a name for it, we have racked our brains and nothing catchy enough has emerged yet. so if anyone has something good please post it, you'll be given full credit for the name. and please nothing with the word "Xtreme" in it that's been done to death and i'm looking for this to be something a little more serious than guys jumping off of stuff or going through things.

p.s. if anybody has any sites where i can find and book indy wrestlers it would be much appreciated(inyourfacebookings.com is no more apparantly)

Well is there anything special or different about your promotion? Something that can be conveyed through a special name, or is just a regular indy promotion?

Yeah it would help to know if there is any special or defining aspect of your fed that you would want to have included or highlighted by its name. Or even just where it will be located would help as well.

what do youhave to do to start an indy promotion, how do you get wrestlers to wrestle in it

home.comcast.net/~bythebookings

this site has some great wrestlers on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo