New Feuds?

Dominus

Pre-Show Stalwart
I thought after NYR that we'd get some new feuds on RAW, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. If you run down every match on the PPV, every Feud is still intact! I gotta admit I'm more then a little dissapointed in that. Umaga vs Cena isn't just what it's cracked up to be. I don't know the feud just seems to be geared towards a younger crowd, because alot of older fans know that Umaga was actually Jamal from 3 Minute Warning. And it's like they're just pulling the wool over our eyes. But Khali vs Cena would be nice. I don't know I just never found Umaga to be that interesting. Maybe it's because they originally made him face actual Jobbers which hasn't been done in sometime. As for the other feuds:
Cryme Tyme vs Cade&Murdoch is sorta new so....
Nitro vs Hardy. I'm actually really happy this is still on. This feud is awesome, and it'll be great to remember it as a long running one.
Mickie vs Victoria - I don't know, I would have liked to see some new blood in the women's division now.... or new feuds. Victoria vs Melina seems to be developing which should rock
Carlito vs Chris Masters - I don't know, atleast make it more a little more interesting then having regular 1 fall matches all the time.
Flair vs Kenny - This is garbage. Who cares how many times this kid can beat Flair. Send him over to RKO already! (But I'm sure that won't happen unless Flair joins with HBK now)
RKO vs DX - Meh... I don't know. I like this feud & I don't like this feud. It'll be interesting to see what happens next week with RKO vs HBK.

So to conclude the feuds they're running with, are ok... I'm just sure they could do a little better before they get stale. They are running towards Wrestlemania right? It would be nice for some build up of some actual WM Matches. (lol remember Goldberg vs Lesnar? Was beginning to setup at Survivor Series already.... I just hope WM23 isn't headlined by Umaga vs Cena now)

There is no way that they will keep the RKO vs DX feud because... 1. it would have to involve a new member of DX, and 2. They dont have anyone other than Orton who is up to facing Cena at Mania. The Raw card for Wrestlemania will look something like...

Cena vs Orton (WWE championship)
Worlds Greatest Tag team vs Cryme Tyme (Tag Titles)
Mickie vs Victoria vs Melona (womens title)
Carlito vs Jeff Hardy vs Masters vs Nitro vs Flair vs Kenny (money in the bank)
Edge vs HBK (street fight, TLC or similar)

seems good but what about Umaga, Khali and VLadmir. I think their is a chacne for some decent feuds but they really need some faces.

Vince needs to turn shelton into a face.

Harry Smith might as well have his Debut match on the Royal Rumble.

There is no way that they will keep the RKO vs DX feud because... 1. it would have to involve a new member of DX, and 2. They dont have anyone other than Orton who is up to facing Cena at Mania. The Raw card for Wrestlemania will look something like...

Cena vs Orton (WWE championship)
Worlds Greatest Tag team vs Cryme Tyme (Tag Titles)
Mickie vs Victoria vs Melona (womens title)
Carlito vs Jeff Hardy vs Masters vs Nitro vs Flair vs Kenny (money in the bank)
Edge vs HBK (street fight, TLC or similar)

That seems reasonable, but the money in the bank will probably Involve Smackdown superstars again, and maybe ECW

Monty Brown?
When and where are we going to see him debut?
John Cena and Orton has potential; if they play it up right. Much like they built the RKO/DX fued.

That seems reasonable, but the money in the bank will probably Involve Smackdown superstars again, and maybe ECW

I wish ECW would just p*** off! No-one is happy with what they are doing, the real ECW fans say it makes them feel sick watching it because its that bad, and WWE are cutting ther leg off because the tallent which is over there could be DESPERATELY used on RAW. Just as smackdown starts to be improving RAW is going the other way..

seems good but what about Umaga, Khali and VLadmir. I think their is a chacne for some decent feuds but they really need some faces.

Vince needs to turn shelton into a face.

thats part of the problem on Raw right now, too many heels, and the fueds are limited. Carlito is more suited for a heel. I would turn Edge back to a face after WM, and maybe have him Vs. Carlito in a big fueld going into Summerslam. With HHH gone till at least Summerslam, and HBK needing time off, they gotta figure something out here. Maybe bring Mysterio back to Raw as a face might be an answer.

I agree they need a Face but Mysterio is not the answer, ive neva been a fan of him but the whole eddie storyline was not worthwhile, Chavo Geuuero would be a better bet, as they are turning him face again after RR anyway...

there are never any real new fueds going into the rr except poss the title matches wwe always spins their wheels going into the royal rumble usually waiting till afterward to start new fueds.

I wish ECW would just p*** off! No-one is happy with what they are doing, the real ECW fans say it makes them feel sick watching it because its that bad, and WWE are cutting ther leg off because the tallent which is over there could be DESPERATELY used on RAW. Just as smackdown starts to be improving RAW is going the other way..

i absolutely agree with u 100% new ECW is an abomination to what ECW stood for (with the exception of Test) now its all gimmicks and RAW is slipping so much that soon enough i will be just watching SD at least it wont have Kevin Federline on it.

as for the feud part of this thread it might just be me but i could sense some frustration between Rated-RKO their feud in 2004 was cut short but now they are better (well at least Edge has) to rekindle what i thought could have been the feud of 2004

wm card will look like this
wwe title-Cena vs Orton
world title-Batista vs Taker
money in a bank-cm punk vs carlito vs Benoit vs test vs shelton vs ken kennedy-kennedy wins it
ECW Title Match
Lashley vs RVD-possibly Hardcore rules match
Tag Titles Match-Cryme Tyme vs WGTT
Hulk Hogan vs Great Khali
Umaga vs The Rock
Jericho vs Rey Jr-would love to see that again
Victoria vs Melina vs Mickie James

wm card will look like this
wwe title-Cena vs Orton
world title-Batista vs Taker
money in a bank-cm punk vs carlito vs Benoit vs test vs shelton vs ken kennedy-kennedy wins it
ECW Title Match
Lashley vs RVD-possibly Hardcore rules match
Tag Titles Match-Cryme Tyme vs WGTT
Hulk Hogan vs Great Khali
Umaga vs The Rock
Jericho vs Rey Jr-would love to see that again
Victoria vs Melina vs Mickie James

Not bad, but where did u get the rock from? And you left out Kane, In my mind I doubt he will miss a wrestlemainia.

shelton is gettin wasted as this "bad" guy when he is pretty damn good as a good guy but at the moment they barely use him

We all know that in real life, Umaga would KILL john cena. All cena has are punches, fishermen suplex, shoulder block, and five knuckle shuffle. F-U might do it but Cena can't where umaga down to do it. Thats why he had to win to a roll up.

as for the feud part of this thread it might just be me but i could sense some frustration between Rated-RKO their feud in 2004 was cut short but now they are better (well at least Edge has) to rekindle what i thought could have been the feud of 2004
Edge & Orton feuded in 2004? Hmm I don't remember it too well. I remember Orton became World Champion I think at SummerSlam & feuded with HHH, while Edge feuded with HBK at the end of that year...

Anyway those matches for Wrestlemania look good. Even the Money in the Bank match. But like someone else stated, they'll probably have ECW & SD stars in the match aswell. Here's my predictions:

WWE Title:
John Cena(c) vs Randy Orton w/Vladimir Kozlov as special guest ref
Cena Retains... Loses title at next PPV

World Title:
Batista(c) vs The Undertaker
Taker wins & possibly retires

20 Year's Later or some crap...
Hulk Hogan vs Big Show
I just don't see The Great Khali here. Show & Hogan are friends so I'm sure Hogan can convince Biggie

ECW World Title:
Test(c) vs Lashley vs RVD
Test will win title at RR or something only to lose it back to Lashley or I pray RVD

WWE Women's Title:
Mickie James(c) vs Victoria vs Melina
Look for Beth Phoenix to interfere here

8-Man Money in the Bank Match
Carlito vs Chris Masters vs Kenny vs Flair vs CM Punk vs Sabu vs Chris Benoit vs JBL
Yes JBL... I don't know why, I had Chavo here but I think that JBL belongs somewhere, but expect Punk, Benoit or Carlito to take this one

TLC Match or Hell in a Cell
MNM vs The Hardyz
Hell in a Cell only because both teams probably won't have any tag titles to hang for a ladder match, and it would take away from the Money in the Bank Match... plus they can do some huge spots on/off the new cage

WWF World Tag Titles:
WGTT vs Cryme Tyme vs Cade & Murdoch vs Umaga/Great Khali
Yes I said Umaga & Khali! Expect them to form during/after Rumble

You're Fired! Match:
Khali or Kozlov or Umaga or Jericho or Monty Brown (w/Vince McMahon) vs Mick Foley (w/Donald Trump)
Not sure what's gonna happen here, but for sure Foley will be on Trump's side. Look for McMahon to get some huge guy to beat the crap outta Foley... maybe even Monty Brown. Hell this could even be a Tag match. I don't know

Kane vs Booker T
Possibly

Also, Crusierweight & World Tag Title matches
I don't know who cause I don't watch Smackdown

Edge vs HBK is possibly but with HBK wanting time off I don't know.... Plus that still leaves off the IC & US Champs (but they'll probably both be in the Money in the Bank match). Maybe Edge & Jericho will fight in the Money in the Bank.... then Edge wins again & takes on Orton sometime later....

Maybe a Battle Royal of some kind to fit the rest of them in

That's just my predictions or how I would run things. I'd say Cena vs Kozlov, but I don't think Kozlov has any expierence.

And as for Monty Brown coming in. I've been wondering that myself, but I don't expect him if the TNA chants continue. Because the second he steps into that ring it'll be chaos. (specially if it's live on Raw!)

If you remember correctly. Last year's Money In The Bank had 3 guys from Raw and Smackdown in it. This year I think they are going to do 2 from each brand.

chances are that it will be like a 2 Raw 2 SD and 2 ECW im predicting for Money in The Bank

Raw:Orton and Edge( i predict to win if he is in)
SD:Booker T and Finlay
ECW:CM Punk and Test

but thats just my opinion i dont know who will be it yet

as for Royal Rumble i think Edge or Test to win

royal rumble winner will be orton he should have won it last year money in the bank winner will either be jeff hardy test or benoit

The DX/Rated RKO feud probably would've finished at the Rumble in a No Holds Barred Match or something. I say to end DX right there, unless WWE tells HBK (on show) 2 get another partner, which ends up 2 be someone like X-Pac, to face Rated RKO at RR. Otherwise, I say DX is done...

They'd probably start new feuds if they had proper stars to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back